Oasis of the Seas Coastal Kitchen

Ignore one disgruntled poster.
Thanks -- we and the couple we cruise with enjoy CK and we book JSs so we can enjoy it (not the only reason we book JSs). DH is very picky eater; the other wife has some specific vegetarian requests (lots of vegetables) and OA's CK always take care of her requests cheerfully and competently.

At least you were able to get people to respond to the "disaster" comment.
That's what I wanted -- some people throw out gratuitous comments with no details.

I've read that the HM Hostess was not as easy to work with for JS cruisers as the OA Hostess/Maitre d'.

That's what I wanted -- some people throw out gratuitous comments with no details.

I've read that the HM Hostess was not as easy to work with for JS cruisers as the OA Hostess/Maitre d'.

I will have to start reading more of the Harmony threads, the few a read earlier didn't have much information. We will see how things go on Oasis and then go from there.

I will have to start reading more of the Harmony threads, the few a read earlier didn't have much information. We will see how things go on Oasis and then go from there.
Good idea -- will start reading prior to the May 2019 HM move.

You do know they rotate in and out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

More pics

15a7db2a355caf8911db2691c642d48e.jpg587faec9ef8e755533dcf6588536e458.jpg

Kiddie menu will work in a pinch.

Banana Split is my favorite

Thank you for the menus and pics! Definitely gives me an idea now how things work with CK. Sounds like we should do most meals here! Looks fantastic!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have a 6 year old and they have always been great with her. That said....if she is hangry or tired, we kindly ask if they can bring out a fruit plate fairly fast. They have yummy kid food that she loves! No worries!

Excellent to know about the fruit plate, thanks!

We were on Harmony 6/23. Coastal Kitchen was one of the highlights for us. Breakfast and dinner every day. We like Park Cafe too much to pass up that for lunch. Overall Coastal Kitchen was great. There were a couple nights where they couldn't accommodate our request for a particular waiter because he was already full, but got us in with our second choice one of those nights. The other night we asked for the second choice and someone else showed up. We rolled along with it and the waitress was fine.

Food was well above the standard in the MDR, service overall was fantastic. No "disasters" there for us (other than managing our 3 year old at dinner!)

Is anyone allowed to eat there for lunch on Embarkation Day? We are in a JS. Or will I have to wait for dinner only?

JS only has access to Coastal Kitchen on a space available basis for dinner. No access for breakfast or lunch.

Is anyone allowed to eat there for lunch on Embarkation Day? We are in a JS. Or will I have to wait for dinner only?

Breakfast and Lunch are only for suite guests (GS and better) and Pinnacle Club members. Only dinner for JS guests.

More pics

15a7db2a355caf8911db2691c642d48e.jpg587faec9ef8e755533dcf6588536e458.jpg

Kiddie menu will work in a pinch.

Banana Split is my favorite

Whoa! That kids menu is definitely different from the coastal kitchen kids menu on Harmony. It was the same three items EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. I didn’t like to ask for substitutions because it seemed to stress them out and took a really long time. They also said they had to go to the Windjammer to see if they could find what we were looking for. cc10d7910bd637eca8aad7fcc1bdb777.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums