Who is Bob?

The slides today have basically been me and 10-15 kids that are about 40 years younger than me. I don’t look creepy at all.

You have to multitask - ask someone in the Flowrider line to hold your spot while you do the slide.

I do have a split personality. :D

Ahh...and apparently can be in two places at one time. ;):cool:

You will love cruising out of Port Canaveral, it's so much easier to navigate and use than Ft. Lauderdale! Enjoy your cruise! :D

I am also on Oasis in December....and January...and February. ;)

Ahh...and apparently can be in two places at one time. ;):cool:

You will love cruising out of Port Canaveral, it's so much easier to navigate and use than Ft. Lauderdale! Enjoy your cruise! :D

I am also on Oasis in December....and January...and February. ;)

I've sailed out of Port Canaveral on the Carnival Glory in 2006 and the Freedom OTS in 2015. I also sailed into Port Canaveral on the Explorer OTS in 2014. I'll also be doing another round trip out of PC in 2019 on the NCL Epic.

Since joining CC I seen have posts stating "Thank You Bob" and more recently "This will probably be a question Bob will answer".

I was just wondering who Bob is?

He's an enigma. But he knows a crapload about everything Royal Caribbean. Here's to you Bob!

Better than the weather in Rhode Island I have no doubt.
After visiting Maine and New Hampshire this weekend, Rhode Island, Oregon, and Alaska are the only 3 states I have not been to.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

After visiting Maine and New Hampshire this weekend, Rhode Island, Oregon, and Alaska are the only 3 states I have not been to.

How did you go between California and Washington (the state) without going through Oregon?

48 states for me...two yet to visit. Rhode Island and Vermont. ;)

You were up here in Maine this weekend? :confused: Was crappy weather yesterday, you were lucky to miss it. :)

I hope you beat all that rain. I have 5 left to get to. Alaska, Wash, Oregon, Idaho, and North Dakota. I can't talk my Sun Goddess wife into Alaska.

Several people have indicated they have sailed with Bob, Is there photographic evidence? Is he is witness protection? Any stories of him breaking cameras when someone snaps a photo?

Several people have indicated they have sailed with Bob, Is there photographic evidence? Is he is witness protection? Any stories of him breaking cameras when someone snaps a photo?

Which Bob are you referring to?