Brilliance of the Seas questions

1) We are close to the atrium on deck 7, stateroom 7092. Do they have any seating on deck 7 to listen to the music or would we have to go to the main level?

2) I saw a video that had a mosaic loungers in a spa looking area. Is this the spa? What is covered or any specific $$$ extras that you would recommend?

1) Does it have outdoor eating venues, possibly aft area? Any chance there are table for 2 by the windows in the MDR?

1) We are close to the atrium on deck 7, stateroom 7092. Do they have any seating on deck 7 to listen to the music or would we have to go to the main level?

There usually is 2-3 seats, but you would only be able to listen not see the entertainment.

2) I saw a video that had a mosaic loungers in a spa looking area. Is this the spa? What is covered or any specific $$$ extras that you would recommend?

Never been in the spa.

1) Does it have outdoor eating venues, possibly aft area? Any chance there are table for 2 by the windows in the MDR?

There is aft outdoor Windjammer seating. I don't ever remember tables for two, by the windows. Doesn't mean there are none, but most two tops are by the rail. Just remember if it's dark out the windows become mirrors. Also, if it sunset on your side, you may end up staring into the sun.

We decided to do My Time on both Europe and Spring Break cruise.

In Europe we chose a table for 2 by the window and actually sat in the same location each night. If we were not at our normal table our waiter

Would grab us and clear a table in his area!

He actually approached me leaving the ship on our Spring break in TPA

And said he was just on vacation....

Can you believe it??? He remembered me?

I told him we would see him next month on our Baltic cruise....

By the way we were a party of 5 for Spring break and also got the same table each night.

In regards to the mosaic chairs, yes they are in the spa they are very relaxing. You can buy a pass either for one day or for the length of the cruise.

Btw: The Brillance is one of my favorite ships. I love the "wall of glass'. Also the aft lounges were neat.

• 2 weeks later...