Concierge level

Jordanyaya1

There is also the special Concierge Class luncheon in the MDR on Embarkation day, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. It's so nice to be able to place your carry-on luggage in a secured section, sit at a table to meet fellow passengers and be served a nice lunch without the buffet hassle.

Yes thanks for throwing that one in. Had it written down but forgot to list it

Yes thanks for throwing that one in. Had it written down but forgot to list it

That's the best one of them all! Beware the afternoon savories and remember you can ask for a cheese plate or fruit plate instead of whatever they are that even the seagulls wouldn't eat! Only one that I have never seen in 8+ cruises is the disembarkation lounge....I've sailed out of Bayonne, Southampton, Amsterdam, San Diego, FLL, MIA and Vancouver and never seen or been invited to one.

That's the best one of them all! Beware the afternoon savories and remember you can ask for a cheese plate or fruit plate instead of whatever they are that even the seagulls wouldn't eat! Only one that I have never seen in 8+ cruises is the disembarkation lounge....I've sailed out of Bayonne, Southampton, Amsterdam, San Diego, FLL, MIA and Vancouver and never seen or been invited to one.

Yes I had read several other posts where people did not recieve all the supposed perks for the concierge cabins so that is why I called Celebrity and asked specifically for it. You can bet if I don't get something I am supposed to, that I will be enquiring about it to my cabin steward. I asked celebrity specifically how I would know about the predeparture lounge and where to go to. I was told I would be notified once I was on the ship about that. I will be asking about that again when we arrive to check-in on the boat about that one.

Also great advice about asking for cheese or fruit instead of the "afternoon savories". I have seen many bad reviews on those!

There is also the special Concierge Class luncheon in the MDR on Embarkation day, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. It's so nice to be able to place your carry-on luggage in a secured section, sit at a table to meet fellow passengers and be served a nice lunch without the buffet hassle.

Yeah I saw that also.

Not me, the only place I go when I get on the ship is to the POOL! I check my bags and only carry on our backpack for the pool and my bag with our valuables. Everything else gets checked. I want my sunshine, we meet plenty of people on the ship. I am not the kind of person that spends my time eating breakfast and lunch at dining room venues. would rather be at the pool relaxing with a drink, meeting people, and having hubby bring me a quick snack from the buffet.

Everyone likes different things and I know a lot of people like sit down breakfast and lunch, but that is not our thing. Too much time when I can be up at the pool relaxing in the sunshine.

The Concierge Class rooms now have the dedicated Concierge. The last few cruises, the Concierge has arranged a sail-in or sail-away on the helipad for the people in the CC rooms. The embarkation lunch is nice and relaxed, but too short of times offering.

The Concierge was very helpful on my last cruise when I had a few questions.

I love the disembarkation lounge benefit! An invitation is sent to your cabin and the location is also listed in the daily schedule, the day before disembarkation. It's usually held in one of the specialty restaurants and they offer coffee, tea, OJ and pastries for the guests. It's a nice place to wait for your group number to be called for disembarkation.

I love the disembarkation lounge benefit! An invitation is sent to your cabin and the location is also listed in the daily schedule, the day before disembarkation. It's usually held in one of the specialty restaurants and they offer coffee, tea, OJ and pastries for the guests. It's a nice place to wait for your group number to be called for disembarkation.

OOOOOOH....my mistake....all this time and I thought they were talking about a lounge where you could sit comfortably and have coffee and a snack while waiting to BOARD the ship not leave it. :oLike when you fly business class you get to go to a nice lounge to wait for your flight.

Yeah I saw that also.

Not me, the only place I go when I get on the ship is to the POOL! I check my bags and only carry on our backpack for the pool and my bag with our valuables. Everything else gets checked. I want my sunshine, we meet plenty of people on the ship. I am not the kind of person that spends my time eating breakfast and lunch at dining room venues. would rather be at the pool relaxing with a drink, meeting people, and having hubby bring me a quick snack from the buffet.

Everyone likes different things and I know a lot of people like sit down breakfast and lunch, but that is not our thing. Too much time when I can be up at the pool relaxing in the sunshine.

As you say, everyone likes different things. If I didn't have kids, I don't think I would even see the pool other than passing by from one end of the ship to the other.:)

Definitely on the M class ships we find the CC cabins worth the extra cost because of the size of the cabins alone (and sometimes balconies too). We always travel with our daughter and so 3 in a cabin can be tight. I do like the little extra's, but I find that the service on X is so great, you can ask for just about anything and they will happily bring it to you, like foot stools for the balcony, a softer pillow, etc. I guess it all depends on the upgrade cost.

We have never had the embarkation lunch, so looking forward to trying that in October.

Definitely on the M class ships we find the CC cabins worth the extra cost because of the size of the cabins alone (and sometimes balconies too). We always travel with our daughter and so 3 in a cabin can be tight. I do like the little extra's, but I find that the service on X is so great, you can ask for just about anything and they will happily bring it to you, like foot stools for the balcony, a softer pillow, etc. I guess it all depends on the upgrade cost.

We have never had the embarkation lunch, so looking forward to trying that in October.

Depending on the pillows, I am sure that is one thing we will utilize and ask for - better pillows.

ELITE

• Access to exclusive daily coffee house-style breakfast
  • Complimentary 90-minute internet package
  • Complimentary access to Persian Garden (on one port day of your choice while ship is docked)
  • One complimentary bag of laundry (wash, dry, fold) on every sailing
  • Priority tender service in tender ports of call
  • Elegant Tea with fellow members
  • Eligibility for Captain's Club offers when booking a future cruise on board

• Evening Cocktail hour (excludes embarkation and evening of Senior Officers' Party)
    • 20% discount on any digital or print photo package at the Photo Gallery
    • Complimentary dry cleaning of one garment item
    • Private shipboard departure lounge, serving continental breakfast
    • Priority wait list in Main Restaurant
    • Earn double Club Points when you travel solo in a stateroom (as of July 1, 2014)