Coffee Card on NOS

We have recently booked on the NOS for the week after Thanksgiving (9 nights to the ABC islands). I haven’t sailed on Royal since 2008, so I’m working on getting up to speed on everything. As I’ve researched the Specialty coffee card that can be purchased, it appears there has been some uneven experiences across the fleet on whether larger size drinks are given multiple punches. Does anyone have any recent experience with using the card on Navigator? If so, I’d appreciate your insight on what I should expect their practice to be. Thanks!

The "good news" is that the price of the coffee card has been the same before the cruise and on the cruise, so you could just delay your purchase until you are on board and find out the truth of Navigator's practices. :)

• 1 month later...

Didn't wanna start yet ANOTHER coffee card thread, but just got a voice mail from "David at RCL" who indicates when using the punch card it is one punch for ANY size of coffee.

Think I'll keep the voice mail for my cruise in December just in case I need to visit guest services in this regard...............

Didn't wanna start yet ANOTHER coffee card thread, but just got a voice mail from "David at RCL" who indicates when using the punch card it is one punch for ANY size of coffee.

Think I'll keep the voice mail for my cruise in December just in case I need to visit guest services in this regard...............

I'd call David back and ask him to send that in writing, with his direct extension.

That is also what their website says - just print it and put it in their face - they will honor it and try to scam the next passenger into 2 punches......:rolleyes:(n)

It is so sad when a company is fighting and scaming its customers over a shot of coffee!:eek: