Cupcake Decorating and UDP

On the cupcake decorating class description, it says can be included in the 3-4 or 5 dining package. What exactly does that mean? My husband and I have the UDP and our teens are doing this, can we join them as part of our UDP or should I just pay for it separately. We all wanted to do the sushi making class but it’s not showing up in our planner anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Cupcake decorating is totally not worth a dinner. Nowhere near a fair exchange. I did one and it was cute but a very simple creation. We each got two cupcakes and made French fries and a hamburger. Lasted maybe 30 minutes

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If the Ultimate Dining Package includes every specialty "opportunity", and you can eat at a specialty restaurant for lunch and for dinner on the same day, why would you have to 'give up' a meal to do the cupcake class? :confused:

Perhaps you thought the U was for unlimited?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Savor the savings with the Ultimate Dining Package! For one low price, you can enjoy dinner at our specialty restaurants every night of your sailing. And as an added perk, you’ll also get to eat lunch in our specialty restaurants on sea days. Plus, enjoy a discount of 40% off bottles of wine under $100 and 20% off bottles above $100 while dining in specialty restaurants.

A courtesy reservation will be made for the first night of your cruise based on your preferred dining time. You will receive your courtesy reservation confirmation in your stateroom on the first day of your cruise. All additional reservations or changes to your courtesy reservation must be made once onboard at any specialty restaurant.

For restaurants with a la carte pricing, you’ll receive a $35 food credit.*

Well, it could certainly be a lunch. :D

It is worth asking if it is included above and beyond the lunches and dinners. Since the ultimate package is obviously different from the 3, 4, or 5 package it specifically mentioned, maybe you’ll get lucky and be permitted to do it at no additional cost. I suspect though that you’d have to count it as one of your meals. Think of it this way, you get a set number of dinners (one each night) and lunches (one each sea day). In that respect, it’s the same as the smaller packages, just more meals. But unless someone here has specific experience, you’ll probably just have to ask onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums