Seaside - Royal Suite Amenities

allpoints

Hello Fellow Cruisers...We are booked in one of the Royal Suites on MS Seaside. Would like to know what to expect and what may be included beyond the Yacht Club and Black Card benefits.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Fellow Cruisers...We are booked in one of the Royal Suites on MS Seaside. Would like to know what to expect and what may be included beyond the Yacht Club and Black Card benefits.

Thanks in advance.

You will also have one of the cabanas assigned to your cabin.

Yep. Beyond the cabana and the great space - nothing more. The staff really don”t know if ur in a YC inside or YC Royal Suite as all created equal in YC. We had for 2 weeks in February and have 2 more weeks this upcoming December. Mind you - we did throw some awesome parties with the help of the Butlers and Concierge. Enjoy, very hard to come by. The space is worth every additional penny.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yep. Beyond the cabana and the great space - nothing more. The staff really don”t know if ur in a YC inside or YC Royal Suite as all created equal in YC. We had for 2 weeks in February and have 2 more weeks this upcoming December. Mind you - we did throw some awesome parties with the help of the Butlers and Concierge. Enjoy, very hard to come by. The space is worth every additional penny.

Hey awesome - parties! My wife and I have the port side Royal Suite (16037) for a Seaside voyage next summer and we'd like to throw a Sail Away party with the others in our group (4 other YC suites) on embarkation day. Did you plan any of your parties pre-cruise, or did you arrange them after you were already on board?

Hey awesome - parties! My wife and I have the port side Royal Suite (16037) for a Seaside voyage next summer and we'd like to throw a Sail Away party with the others in our group (4 other YC suites) on embarkation day. Did you plan any of your parties pre-cruise, or did you arrange them after you were already on board?

Good day - 100% we did upon arrival - after we met the concierge and our butler (we boarded around 1230) - we advised them that we would like to have a sail away party at 630pm (as this week the ship sailed at 700pm) - at 615pm, they arrived with assortment of cocktails and champagne to start (if someone wanted something different, no issue) - they also brought a tray of cocktail appetizers that they brought from the Top Sail buffet area - along with plates/napkins/forks etc - Our Butler pretty much stayed with us for the party incase we needed anything - we had a great sail away party with 20 friends that went til about 800pm, where we eventually made our way to dinner - it was done so well that we repeated for the 2nd week we were onboard as well - if u have the space, why not use and entertain....any other question, fire away!!!!

Good day - 100% we did upon arrival - after we met the concierge and our butler (we boarded around 1230) - we advised them that we would like to have a sail away party at 630pm (as this week the ship sailed at 700pm) - at 615pm, they arrived with assortment of cocktails and champagne to start (if someone wanted something different, no issue) - they also brought a tray of cocktail appetizers that they brought from the Top Sail buffet area - along with plates/napkins/forks etc - Our Butler pretty much stayed with us for the party incase we needed anything - we had a great sail away party with 20 friends that went til about 800pm, where we eventually made our way to dinner - it was done so well that we repeated for the 2nd week we were onboard as well - if u have the space, why not use and entertain....any other question, fire away!!!!

Thanks for the tips! I will definitely make use of them for that purpose. We sailed in the Royal Suite aboard the Divina last summer, but it was just my family and I. But we've talked some family and friends into joining us this time, so I'm thinking about an early Sail Away party (4:30 or so). We're going to do a Bar Crawl too! No butlers needed for that one. ;p

wow, i think we need to cruise together - we did also have the royal suite on the Divina (Sofia Lauren) for 21 nights to Brazil - there is 100% no comparison in the suites - the Sea Side RS is 100% better - better use of space - the balcony is more usable - the dining table on the balcony, along with the Jacuzzi - it was again nice to have the space on the Divina as well however in the RS - but the layout and location lacked ....

Re Bar Crawl - did that as well - we started at 1000pm and had a blast and even squeezed in a game of bowling along the way....that was a memorable night for sure.... even had more pictures with the Captain along the way at the Champagne Bar -

We have this suite in a few weeks, also with family in other YC suites. May I ask, did you tip all of those who helped arrange this?

We have this suite in a few weeks, also with family in other YC suites. May I ask, did you tip all of those who helped arrange this?

we tipped out Butler $50.00 as she did the majority of the work....

When you going? We have that room in June for a week.

no charge at all - drinks / appetizers all good - u can also order a few pizzas if u like as well -

Thanks so much for this idea! We will have this cabin in October and there are friends in 6 other YC cabins. We would love to start off our trip this way! Did you ask for specific drinks based on your friends preferences? We are looking forward to our first YC experience. :cool: