Seaside - Royal Suite Amenities

allpoints

I met her once and she was very nice (I had Vishnu as our butler and he's excellent, too).

I'm terrible with names so thanks for putting a name with the face/picture.

No problem, glad I helped. Staying for b2b you get to know the butlers well. Zakia and Olena were the only two women butlers so it was pretty easy to remember them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I met her once and she was very nice (I had Vishnu as our butler and he's excellent, too).

I'm terrible with names so thanks for putting a name with the face/picture.

We have the same suite you had in 6 weeks and are excited to hear that Vishnu was your butler. We had him for B2B cruises last summer and were hoping we might see him again this year. Do you have any idea how much longer he was going to be on Seaside before his next break?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I liked my cruise in the DOS on NCL Epic for my sis, niece and myself.

It appears this is the largest YC suite but my source says it only sleeps 2???

My niece and sis would love that jacuzzi on the balcony. I know other suites have one but I want only YC.

Is our only solution booking niece in a YC inside solo, or perhaps with a friend?

It appears this is the largest YC suite but my source says it only sleeps 2???

As per answer #23 and #24 the sleeping capacity of Royal Suite is 4 persons. The deck plan shows the symbol for “double sofa bed”.

We have the same suite you had in 6 weeks and are excited to hear that Vishnu was your butler. We had him for B2B cruises last summer and were hoping we might see him again this year. Do you have any idea how much longer he was going to be on Seaside before his next break?

Sorry, I don't remember.

Maybe someone who is currently sailing or will be sailing soon can ask him.

Sir Wolf and Two Wheels Only, thank you! I was looking on a private members only site that shows staterooms. I screenshot that suite and it says 2! So glad to hear it is indeed 4.

My niece slept on the sofa bed in Epic and the half bath was hers. But I think she would give that up for the jacuzzi.

Thanks so much for this idea! We will have this cabin in October and there are friends in 6 other YC cabins. We would love to start off our trip this way! Did you ask for specific drinks based on your friends preferences? We are looking forward to our first YC experience. :cool:

Good day. They will bring an array of about 4 types. We had friends that were red wine drinkers so they brought more of these. But honestly, u can order anything. Absolutely no issue. .

Good day. They will bring an array of about 4 types. We had friends that were red wine drinkers so they brought more of these. But honestly, u can order anything. Absolutely no issue. .

Where all your guest staying in the yc?

we tipped out Butler $50.00 as she did the majority of the work....

Do you mind if I ask if that was just for laying on the food/drink for the party on that day?

Love the photos, bytheway ... you look very snazzy, indeed! :cool:

Ok Seaside YC cruisers, what is the White Party? Is it dressy (elegant)? Did I read where there is a Black Card Party too (we are Black Card) ? If so, what is that all about?

The white party is where you dress in white or at least wear something white if not an entire outfit. Not dressy. The entertainment team will hold a party around 10pm on deck, weather permitting. Lots of dancing and just fun. Black card party is a cocktail party with snacks and the captain and other officers will attend. Sometimes it is held in the afternoon of a formal evening. The chocolate ships will be delivered to your cabin that night. Hope this helps.

Where all your guest staying in the yc?

100% must be staying in YC to attend but easy for us as they all were in YC

Do you mind if I ask if that was just for laying on the food/drink for the party on that day?

Love the photos, bytheway ... you look very snazzy, indeed! :cool:

Yes that was a tip over and above for the work to put together.