Vibe Beach Club on Bliss

TheTruth79

You could smoke in Vibe on the Getaway as of last November and the Escape as of the November before.

I have to respectfully disagree. Been on the Escape 12 times ( first sailing a month after she sailed maiden voyage) and in the Vibe every time. I would not stay if there was smoking. Im a cancer survivor and cant be around smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have to respectfully disagree. Been on the Escape 12 times ( first sailing a month after she sailed maiden voyage) and in the Vibe every time. I would not stay if there was smoking. Im a cancer survivor and cant be around smoke.

Hmmm. Maybe it is a group mentality thing as in if no one objects, they allow it. Or maybe it was just allowed 2 years ago. I don't know what to tell you but people in my group, and others in there, were smoking when we were there. Hope you're doing well.

• 3 weeks later...

Was in the Vibe on the Getaway in May 2018, and to my surprise there were several people smoking. I was in the Vibe on the Escape in November 2017 and there was not any smoking then.

• 2 weeks later...
Interesting discussion. I was thinking about buying vibe passes on the Getaway in November. If there is smoking allowed, I guess I will request my money back.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Smoking is allowed in Vibe on Getaway but ONLY at the three seats at the far left of the bar. They are strict about it too. There are plenty of barstools/loungers/chairs far enough away that you will not be bothered by the smoke.

Tracy

• 6 months later...

Just got off Bliss.  Vibe cost is now $209.  We got to cruise terminal at 8:40.  Crazy rush to get to buy Vibe passes.  Not at guest relations as stayed, but at the Social.  We were the last few able to get passes. Definitely worth it.  Don’t think I’d go back on Norwegian since without the Vibe, I don’t think we’d be happy. BTW, no smoking on Vibe.   Haven rooms way too expensive for us.  That being said,  we had a fabulous cruise.  Met a great group of people on Vibe,  

• 2 months later...