ALLURE // LIVE REVIEW / Sept. 2-9 Sail Away With Meee?

People using chip clips to hold up their towels. What will they think of next??

26591c76eacba11b5ff3b32ca52a25b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I picked up some of those towel clips from Bed bath beyond. They are cute,I have a set that looks like a margarita glass & the other is a fish reminded me of Nemo:D

Enjoy Chops. Try the bacon appetizers.It is delish :)

Stacie.

Currently looking at the entres for dinner tonight. I’m feeling like a rebel, so I may get the lamb. Anyone have any suggestions on which steak to get? All steaks taste the same to me usually, but if there’s a steak connoisseur out there who knows which one is best - well, lemme know.

IMG_4197.thumb.JPG.aaec05e354ac8198e456a89f16990ff1.JPG

I picked up some of those towel clips from Bed bath beyond. They are cute,I have a set that looks like a margarita glass & the other is a fish reminded me of Nemo:D

Enjoy Chops. Try the bacon appetizers.It is delish :)

Stacie.

Awww, that sounds adorable! I’m not really a “lay by the pool” person, so I don’t foresee needing them, but I do like cute objects. :P

Bacon! Bacon, bacon, bacon!

As Texans, DH and I are big steak people. He loves the bone in ribeye and I always get the filet. On Jewel, my steak was so tender, I could cut it with a butter knife! Enjoy. I look forward to your take on chops. And if you’re a mushroom person, the mushroom soup is amazing!

My advice on Chops. Splurge and do the upcharge “dry aged” steak, if it’s still offered. It will melt in your mouth delishiness...on soups. The lobster bisque and mushroom ate both very tasty!!

Not a mushroom fan, but I’ll let everyone else know! Thanks for the tips, we appreciate them. :)

My advice on Chops. Splurge and do the upcharge “dry aged” steak, if it’s still offered. It will melt in your mouth delishiness...on soups. The lobster bisque and mushroom ate both very tasty!!

I'm eating in Chops tomorrow night. Will have to try this duo.

Hello my name is Michelle and Nancy told me your whole family was on this sailing. I scanned your live blog and im so sorry we havent met! Bill and I had a 28 person gathering on our aqua theater suite for a sailaway gathering ffom cruise critic members! Wish we could have met! So sorry to here that you felt rocking in your room! We didnt feel a thing! We loved all our stops! Plus this was our third time on Allure w a new cast each time for Mama mia and it was another new wonderful experience! Loved the suite lounge and awesome perks! Glad they dropped the prices so wonderfully for our cruise! Was awesome to move up twice! Allure is our fav ship by far!

We will be going to late comedy show!

Nancy we missed u and Barry Lee I believe thats you and Petra! Please tell Petra hello! Enjoy Allure!

Meg i hope we cruise together again

Michelle and Bill

Hello my name is Michelle and Nancy told me your whole family was on this sailing. I scanned your live blog and im so sorry we havent met! Bill and I had a 28 person gathering on our aqua theater suite for a sailaway gathering ffom cruise critic members! Wish we could have met! So sorry to here that you felt rocking in your room! We didnt feel a thing! We loved all our stops! Plus this was our third time on Allure w a new cast each time for Mama mia and it was another new wonderful experience! Loved the suite lounge and awesome perks! Glad they dropped the prices so wonderfully for our cruise! Was awesome to move up twice! Allure is our fav ship by far!

We will be going to late comedy show!

Nancy we missed u and Barry Lee I believe thats you and Petra! Please tell Petra hello! Enjoy Allure!

Meg i hope we cruise together again

Michelle and Bill

Hi Michelle! Dang it, we missed it. I’d say I could meet you to say hello but I’m pretty drunk and I’d more than likely tell terrible jokes that aren’t funny. We absolutely adore Allure too! It has been the best cruise yet. I hope we cruise together again, as well! Enjoy your last night!