ALLURE // LIVE REVIEW / Sept. 2-9 Sail Away With Meee?

saw a royal genie while he was getting onto the elevator

no idea what his name is but he’s tall and blonde

i asked him if he’s a genie

he said “yes ma’am,” and then got on the elevator and walked out of my life

it’s the closest i’ll ever be to a genie

“A” later said that she wishes she could rub his magical lamp

i told her to shhhhh that he’s not a real genie so he doesn’t have a lamp duah

what does she think this is, aladdin??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We now know who C is but I won't tell your secret. Blame it on the ah ah ah ah ah alcohol baby! In my Jamie Foxx voice.

oh darn

masters degree in cyber security and cyber security analyst for one of the world’s largest companies and i cant even keep a name off the internet

smdh

Hello my name is Michelle and Nancy told me your whole family was on this sailing. I scanned your live blog and im so sorry we havent met! Bill and I had a 28 person gathering on our aqua theater suite for a sailaway gathering ffom cruise critic members! Wish we could have met! So sorry to here that you felt rocking in your room! We didnt feel a thing! We loved all our stops! Plus this was our third time on Allure w a new cast each time for Mama mia and it was another new wonderful experience! Loved the suite lounge and awesome perks! Glad they dropped the prices so wonderfully for our cruise! Was awesome to move up twice! Allure is our fav ship by far!

We will be going to late comedy show!

Nancy we missed u and Barry Lee I believe thats you and Petra! Please tell Petra hello! Enjoy Allure!

Meg i hope we cruise together again

Michelle and Bill

Michelle, glad you're still having a great time on Allure. Our bags are packed, we are ready to board Oasis tomorrow! Wave d own at us as you fly over PC on your way home. We really need to do a better job getting our cruise weeks and ships coordinated. It will seem strange sailing on Oasis without you! The question now is whether you will ever be hsppy in a balcony, or ever a JS again?

Michelle and Meg, I wouldn't be surprised if you had crossed paths at some point and just didn't know it.

Meg, thanks for a fun review of Allure! I have enjoyed following you this week. Although we board Oasis tomorrow, I'll try to read yoir follow up when I get a chance. Thanks for taking the time to share your cruise with us!

I’m awake! I think we’re back, but I’m too lazy to go out onto the balcony and check. Plan is to be in the elevator heading down at 6:15 for walk-off. Fingers crossed it doesn’t take forever. We’ll have to get 2 or 3 Uber XLs to take us back to our cars, and then it’s a 3/4 hour drive back to hooome. I’m excited to see my puppy. And sleep on a bed that’s not as hard as a rock. And to take cold medicine, cause I definitely have a cold.

Will report back on disembarking process, as well as final thoughts/reviews on everything. I also have all of the daily compasses so there’s that.

Also, can we talk about how the University of Kentucky beat the University of Florida yesterday for the first time in....what is it, 32 years? *gasp*

I began undergrad at UK and eventually transferred to USF, but I’m definitely a UF > FSU kinda human, so this is very conflicting for me.

Michelle, glad you're still having a great time on Allure. Our bags are packed, we are ready to board Oasis tomorrow! Wave d own at us as you fly over PC on your way home. We really need to do a better job getting our cruise weeks and ships coordinated. It will seem strange sailing on Oasis without you! The question now is whether you will ever be hsppy in a balcony, or ever a JS again?

Michelle and Meg, I wouldn't be surprised if you had crossed paths at some point and just didn't know it.

Meg, thanks for a fun review of Allure! I have enjoyed following you this week. Although we board Oasis tomorrow, I'll try to read yoir follow up when I get a chance. Thanks for taking the time to share your cruise with us!

Of course! I hope you have a phenomenal cruise! Safe travels! :)

I love that you are enjoying your last day. Drink lots of water so you have no hangover tommorrow.

Gotta do what you gotta do! I also saw your suggestion of changing my username, haha. It made me laugh! And then I fall asleep.

Thankfully, since I rarely ever drink and am young, I don’t get hangovers (yet!). But this cold is kicking me in the butt. Ugh.

Also, can we talk about how the University of Kentucky beat the University of Florida yesterday for the first time in....what is it, 32 years? *gasp*

I began undergrad at UK and eventually transferred to USF, but I’m definitely a UF > FSU kinda human, so this is very conflicting for me.

Born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, some of my family became diehard Gator fans upon relocating to Florida while some relocated to Kentucky so ...

But ya gotta feel good for UK finally breaking their losing streak.

In line to disembark at 6:00 A.M., and the line is already back to SILK dining room. *facepalm*

UGH!

Hope your off the ship now. Safe travels home and nip that cold!

~ Judy

Born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, some of my family became diehard Gator fans upon relocating to Florida while some relocated to Kentucky so ...

But ya gotta feel good for UK finally breaking their losing streak.

UGH!

Hope your off the ship now. Safe travels home and nip that cold!

~ Judy

Thanks so much for the well wishes, Judy! :)

The semi-germaphobe. :p

LOLLLL. I wasn’t gonna bring this up cause I thought everyone would think I’m a weirdo, but I’m a diehard germaphobe too. This is our hotel room (*points at bed in back*). I bring my own blankets (one to sleep on top of, and one to cover), as well as pillow covers. I did this on the cruise ship too, but again, back to not wanting to come off as the froot loop who can’t sleep on hotel/cruise sheets. Also bring my own hand sanitizer bc Royal uses purell and it makes my hands feel icky looool.

511376d457b346ea742133d6c50ca294.jpg

I just started your review and live just south of Tampa in Parrish. We run a BBQ food truck called Swack Daddy's BBQ on the weekends. If you really want some good bbq come check us out if you are ever in that area. Say Hi and we can talk cruise while you are there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I just started your review and live just south of Tampa in Parrish. We run a BBQ food truck called Swack Daddy's BBQ on the weekends. If you really want some good bbq come check us out if you are ever in that area. Say Hi and we can talk cruise while you are there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Hey, that’s not too far at all! We’re in St. Pete-ish. Looks like a half hour drive from y’all. We’ll definitely stop by one weekend and say hello! Always down for some fantastic BBQ. :)