Muts on silhouette?

shofer

Is there a large movie screen on Silhouette? I have been on her 4 years ago but don't remember seeing it. Do they run it all day long or only for Movies Under the Stars? I really hated it on Princess running it with the volume full blast day and night.

DH & I prefer the pool area to be calm with music and or games. It goes on for a short time and then it's over. Movies at night are fine for those who want to attend.

Ok, I did some more looking. This time from Celebrity's website. All M Class ship now have the movie screen showing on deck 12 aft layout. On the S Class ships only Reflection and Solstice show the movie screen on deck 15 aft side of the Lawn Club. I have watched a movie on the big screen on Millie and seen the screen on Reflection.

Even if the Sillie had the MUTS, I don’t ‘think you’d have to indure it if it’s run as it is on M-Class ships. It’s in a more isolated area and it isn’t on all day as Princess does overpowering everything around the pool. It only had the actual movies on, and was on the aft section surrounded by seats and I couldn’t hear anything from it at the bar area below and aft of it.

Den