Entertainment reservations

RoePost

Just wondering...we will sail on the Seaside soon ...do you need to make reservations for the evening shows?

Can you make them before you are onboard...i.e., from home? What time are the evening shows? Do

they also offer game shows, etc in the evening? Thank you in advance for the help.

On MSC Seaview (not Seaside) right now. Reservations for the shows are recommended due to limited seating. We have 3 shows each night. Reservations can be made while onboard via TV in cabin , via touch-screen monitors in public areas or on mobile device via MSC for Me App.

Yes you do need to make reservations. If you are sailing on the newer ship like the Seaside you can use the myMSC app or the electronic kiosks around the ship. I would highly suggest you make all your reservations soon after boarding to get the times you want. We reserved all shows the first day.

Be patient with the kiosk. The server that supports reservations can be slow. If you are in the YC there is a kiosk at the One Pool.

Dennis

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

You do not have to make reservations to the evening shows, but it is recommended as you will have to wait in a standby line and will not be let in until the show has pretty much started. Seat choice will be limited at hat point. You cannot book shows online, but if you download the "MSC for me" app before your cruise you can possibly get on the ships WiFi in the terminal before you board. You can book shows through your mobile device app, on touch screens throughout the ship or on the TV in your stateroom. The shows are typically at 7pm, 8:15pm and 9:30pm, embarkation day was different for us. Depending on what cruise line you are familiar with you may find evening entertainment a bit lacking. There is a late nightly comedy improv act in the theater. We went to one live band karaoke show and tried to see their "Love Game Show", but they were very short and too crowded as the ship really doesn't have a venue large enough for them. Most other evening entertainment was a variety of musical acts and theme parties held around the different lounges, atrium and pool deck.

Just wondering...we will sail on the Seaside soon ...do you need to make reservations for the evening shows?

Can you make them before you are onboard...i.e., from home? What time are the evening shows? Do

they also offer game shows, etc in the evening? Thank you in advance for the help.

As soon as we were allowed on the ship, we hit the first bar we could find, ordered a drink and made reservations for the 9:45 show each night. The 9:45 was overbooked each night. The last two nights we went to the 6:45 show (many empty seats), and still made it to the 7:30 dinner. The shows were about 30 minutes each night.

You make them you board.

On MSC Seaview (not Seaside) right now. Reservations for the shows are recommended due to limited seating. We have 3 shows each night. Reservations can be made while onboard via TV in cabin , via touch-screen monitors in public areas or on mobile device via MSC for Me App.

How are the shows compared to Seaside (or reviews if you haven't been)? Anything else substantially different from Seaside?

How are the shows compared to Seaside (or reviews if you haven't been)? Anything else substantially different from Seaside?

I have not been on Seaside. The shows on Seaview are very good. We liked “Animalia” (best acrobatic acts) and “Simply the Best” (best music) the most. One more show to come tonight. Very well performed and choreographed.

We debark tomorrow in Genoa.

Thank you OP for asking the question.

I have been scratching my head all afternoon trying to find where to pre book the shows. We board Seaview on 12th October, did the online check in and was expecting a section to book shows.

I like the poster’s idea of getting a drink from the bar, sitting down booking the shows while waiting for the cabin to be available.:D