Breeze spa cabins- Deck 11 or 12

christa

Hi there,

I know deck 12 gets more sun on the balcony (which I do not want), so I am leaning to deck 11, but had a couple of questions if anyone may be able to help:

What are the other cons of deck 11 besides having to walk up to the spa?

Is there a private spa entrance from deck 11 or do you have to walk out to public stairs and up to the main entrance of the spa?

Can one walk to the kids club (also on deck 11) from the cabins (on deck 11) or will we have to walk down and around and back up to deck 11? It looks like there may be decking going around on the deck plans but not sure if this is just open space.

Thank you!

Hi there,

I know deck 12 gets more sun on the balcony (which I do not want), so I am leaning to deck 11, but had a couple of questions if anyone may be able to help:

What are the other cons of deck 11 besides having to walk up to the spa?

Is there a private spa entrance from deck 11 or do you have to walk out to public stairs and up to the main entrance of the spa?

Can one walk to the kids club (also on deck 11) from the cabins (on deck 11) or will we have to walk down and around and back up to deck 11? It looks like there may be decking going around on the deck plans but not sure if this is just open space.

Thank you!

Never paid attention to where the kids clubs are, but you can walk on deck 11 all the way to the back of ship. Makes for a quick trip to the lido or aft area for pizza or Indian food...avoiding that hot mess on the lido deck. As for which deck, having been on the Magic and Breeze a total of 5 times, my favorite cabins are interiors on deck 12. There are only four of them and unlike the other interiors, they are turned 90* which makes the layout of the room different and much more spacious. No bumping into each other getting into the closets, bathroom or going out the door. On deck 11 you can access that "private" elevator/stairs up to the spa. Realize on deck 12 you have to go up one flight of steps to get to the Spa which is on deck 14. But if channeling your inner vampire sounds like your priority, then it sounds like deck 11 is for you. Deck 12 has a lot less cabins and is much quieter than 11, but I would not call deck 11 noisy either (especially compared to the lido deck cabins...those hallways are just a free-for all).

Never paid attention to where the kids clubs are, but you can walk on deck 11 all the way to the back of ship. Makes for a quick trip to the lido or aft area for pizza or Indian food...avoiding that hot mess on the lido deck. As for which deck, having been on the Magic and Breeze a total of 5 times, my favorite cabins are interiors on deck 12. There are only four of them and unlike the other interiors, they are turned 90* which makes the layout of the room different and much more spacious. No bumping into each other getting into the closets, bathroom or going out the door. On deck 11 you can access that "private" elevator/stairs up to the spa. Realize on deck 12 you have to go up one flight of steps to get to the Spa which is on deck 14. But if channeling your inner vampire sounds like your priority, then it sounds like deck 11 is for you. Deck 12 has a lot less cabins and is much quieter than 11, but I would not call deck 11 noisy either (especially compared to the lido deck cabins...those hallways are just a free-for all).

Thank you! This was very helpful! I wound up booking the 11th deck balcony spa cabin, but I’m definitely going to check out those interior ones you recommended on 12 for the next cruise. Your reply regarding being able to walk the length of the ship on 11 was very helpful as well as the private entrance to the spa. These are two things that we definitely wanted on deck 11 so wound up booking it. I’m very excited! Thanks and happy cruising!

We will be on deck 12 in jan (balcony), looking forward to it... and the Thaso pool!

I’m very excited too, I’ve never had a spa cabin before. We have our first grand ocean suite next month on Liberty. It’s only 3 nights, So I am sure I will be wishing it was a longer cruise!

• 2 weeks later...
I would book deck 11. We were on 12, and not only did we get the hot hot sun, but when it was raining, there was no cover. And it rained for about half of the days we were on the ship.

When booking a balcony cabin, I like to be on the second highest floor (based on the ship) so there is a balcony above providing shade/cover for the balcony. I also prefer being in the front of the ship so we are close to the gym, the Thermal Suite on ships that have one, and the Serenity area on ships where it is located in the forward portion of the ship.

• Like 1

One thing to watch for booking Deck11 (or any deck) is location. I sailed the Breeze and booked spa cabin 11211. It was an interior which I didn’t mind, I got a better deal to take the INT-SPA over a Cove. Great location for the back access to the spa.

Each early morning I kept hearing a Thump. Thump. Thump. By day three I took a walk to check what was on Deck 12. My stateroom was directly under the pull weight bench. So each morning I was up as the early birds started to work out. LOL

It was tolerable, but now I always check what part of the gym or spa is above me.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 8:16 PM, wiskt said:

One thing to watch for booking Deck11 (or any deck) is location. I sailed the Breeze and booked spa cabin 11211. It was an interior which I didn’t mind, I got a better deal to take the INT-SPA over a Cove. Great location for the back access to the spa.

Each early morning I kept hearing a Thump. Thump. Thump. By day three I took a walk to check what was on Deck 12. My stateroom was directly under the pull weight bench. So each morning I was up as the early birds started to work out. LOL

It was tolerable, but now I always check what part of the gym or spa is above me.

Oh geez! Great tip, thank you!

From your lovely covered balcony on deck 11 there is an elevator up to the spa and to the Serenity Deck.  Go foward in the corridor and there it is.

The spa cabins on the Breeze are wonderful.  For a balcony I prefer deck 11; for an interior I prefer the sideways ones on deck 12.

Happy sailing.

• Like 1