Specialty Dinning Question

nycdreamer223

This will be my third time on NCL- other 2 times were on the Breakaway, this time on the Escape to NE/Canada. I have always booked the UBP and 3X Specialty dinning. Now maybe it's because there are only 21 days until the cruise, but when I go online to book (I specifically want Cagney's) it says that Cagney's Steakhouse is "not available to book." Has anyone experienced this before? I wanted to assume that precruise online bookings for this restaurant were sold out. Should I rest assured that once I get on board there will be openings I can book for Cagney's via the touchscreens or in person at the desk?

I've never experienced this before so just looking for some help.

Also- has anyone done the supper club recently? Is it worth it? Also- every time I go to click on booking it, it just leads me back to the home page. Is this not something you can book in advance?

Thanks,

Amy

How many in your group - if your a two - change it to 1 (no 1 tables exist - but it opens up all the times)

If it still says nothing avail it means the pre cruise allocation is booked which still means about a third (or more) is left to book once on board - just head straight for your cabin tv screen

There are 2 in the group. It allows me to change group size to 1 or 4. If I change it and book as 1 should I then just go on embarkation day to the desk and ask for it to be 2?

Reservations opened 130 days prior to departure. All reservations are sold out. On embarkation day, go to Headliners (Deck 6, Mid) as soon as you embark to make your reservations. Or use one of the touch screen kiosks in public areas near elevators and in the atrium. Also book your shows on the touch screens or at the theater box office (Deck 7, Forward, Starboard).

The Supper Club now has a new show, Choir of Man, a British comedy dinner show with British pub grub for a small additional fee.

When we try to make reservations for two, it only shows for five or six. We made reservations anyway. I hope it works out.

So,,, go fix it on embarkation day. Right now, you are holding one of the [few] 6-top tables and others with a large group won't be able to get reservations.

This will be my third time on NCL- other 2 times were on the Breakaway, this time on the Escape to NE/Canada. I have always booked the UBP and 3X Specialty dinning. Now maybe it's because there are only 21 days until the cruise, but when I go online to book (I specifically want Cagney's) it says that Cagney's Steakhouse is "not available to book." Has anyone experienced this before? I wanted to assume that precruise online bookings for this restaurant were sold out. Should I rest assured that once I get on board there will be openings I can book for Cagney's via the touchscreens or in person at the desk?

I've never experienced this before so just looking for some help.

Also- has anyone done the supper club recently? Is it worth it? Also- every time I go to click on booking it, it just leads me back to the home page. Is this not something you can book in advance?

Thanks,

Amy

Amy, not unusual at all, You will be able to book while waiting to board the ship or when you get inside. They save about 50% of the reservations for booking the day of sailing or even a day or two later.

If you get on board early just go to Headliners, Deck 6, midships. When we went, two weeks ago, there were only a few people in there booking, the maître d type lady took our bookings for Le Bistro and La Cucina and we were on our way back to discovering the ship inside of 15 minutes.

I'm not sure if you can use iConcierge for bookings as soon as you are connected up. You can't always get to the screen in your cabin straight away as sometimes the doors to the accommodation areas are not always open. I find the big screens a bit temperamental and would worry about my booking until I could check it. These are just my views after our recent trip on the Escape.