Let's chase the sun and sea, LIVE aboard MSC Seaside, sailing September 29th!

BugsyCruiser

Thanks for the pics and info Chris.. She looks beautiful.. I don't want to start a sometimes bad discussion, but for the most part, are people adhering to the suggested dress code for dinner? Is internet expensive? Have a great day at sea..
To be honest I haven't gone to the dining room for dinner so can't say. On the first optional elegant night a lot of people didn't dress up.

Internet was 100 to upgrade the premium unlimited package for the week from what I had with my Aurea package. But you can only buy that package on board.

Sent from my Google Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hey Chris,

Kinda piggy backing on the internet question, is there any info on the cost to upgrade from a pre purchased package? I bought the premium package that has the 6GB limit, is there an option on board to upgrade that package to the unlimited and if so could you snap a photo of the cost (or do you know the cost already lol). Also can you simply buy the unlimited package outright onboard and if so can you grab the cost of that. Thanks a million!! Enjoy your sea day!!!

Chris, thanks so much for taking the time to post your pictures and comments, your info is so much better than what I've read on the MSC site. This will be our 1st MSC cruise, and we'll be sailing the Seaside right behind you, on Oct 6.

And I'm right behind you on October 13! Anxious to see what all the hype about the Yacht Club is about. The price was certainly better than the Celebrity cruise I cancelled to do this one!

Hi,

I've been following along with your wonderful review. I do have a question. I saw on the Sunday itinerary that you posted, that the Sports Bar hours are 1pm - 2am. Do you know, or did you get any sense that they may open it early, or can you use the TVs for an earlier football game?

And I'm right behind you on October 13! Anxious to see what all the hype about the Yacht Club is about. The price was certainly better than the Celebrity cruise I cancelled to do this one!

Please come back and tell us how you liked it. We're looking forward to trying the ship within a ship concept.

Hi,

I've been following along with your wonderful review. I do have a question. I saw on the Sunday itinerary that you posted, that the Sports Bar hours are 1pm - 2am. Do you know, or did you get any sense that they may open it early, or can you use the TVs for an earlier football game?

I believe they don't open any earlier than that

Tonight's incredible dinner was from Bistro La Boheme on board Seaside. Quiche lorraine, followed by a brisket burger, and finished off with profiteroles. [emoji4]

Only complaint: back can become sore from sitting in these chairs.4efabd5f512d60f5e6cd071a10891e64.jpg771d18172b68241c803f997d7bb43e2e.jpg2ed329418f6227d3721d419f4dd21208.jpg627363ef4818483ddddf9f851fb9224b.jpg626cb40105384921340e8c413ba6085b.jpg

Tonight's dinner at the Bistro looks great. Did you need a reservation and is it also open for lunch?

I've been enjoying your review and photos. Thanks for taking the time to share with us.

Didn't need a reservation and it's open for lunch on sea days