Where's the User Control Panel?

That's where it was previously, which wasn't great, and now it's not there.........When I click the down arrow next to my name, I have the following options:  Profile, My Attachments, Manage Followed Content, Account Settings, Ignore Users, and Log Out.  No "User Control Panel". 

Screenshot 2018-10-16 21.07.01.jpg

Edited by calliopecruiser

11 hours ago, calliopecruiser said:

That's where it was previously, which wasn't great, and now it's not there.........When I click the down arrow next to my name, I have the following options:  Profile, My Attachments, Manage Followed Content, Account Settings, Ignore Users, and Log Out.  No "User Control Panel". 

Screenshot 2018-10-16 21.07.01.jpg

You're in the right spot.  Go to Account Settings. 

Been there........I'm still not seeing a User Control Panel.  All I see are notification settings, which isn't the same thing.  Is there no more User Control Panel that shows the threads I'm following and whether or not there's new activity in them, like there was before?

No, I want to see the threads I started, contributed to, or are following..........just like the User Control Panel used to give (in order of the latest post).  Now it looks like I have to go to multiple places to find what used to be in one spot.

The more I use these new forums, the less I like them 😞   I know everyone says that at the beginning of a new forum rollout, but that doesn't make it less true.