Best shuttle service FLL to Port of Miami

gacruiser5

Best is a stretch limo with a stocked bar! :classic_biggrin:

If you are concerned with expenses check with SAS, QLS, MJS and Go Airport -- fares start at about $15 per person, but your group may qualify for a group discount.

Have a great cruise! 

We have always used SAS and they are wonderful! Last time driver talked to us about when he was in Iceland, which is on our bucket list. Dependable with reasonable prices.

Here is the info from an email I kept:

Steven Sadowsky
SAS Transportation
1-954-600-0240
www.ridesas.com

Edited by Favreon

17 hours ago, beerman2 said:

Used Jiffy Jeff last May. Communication was excellent and has been mentioned really clean Mercedes Vans.

Here's another vote for Jiffy Jeff.  Very pleased with their communication, prices and Mercedes Vans.

We have used Larry's Limo and Car Service numerous times and highly recommend them. The drivers are fantastic at communicating and letting you know exactly where they are so even in hectic busy airports/cruiseports you will be able to meet right up with them easily. We were lucky to have Oscar as our driver a few times and he is phenomenal

26 minutes ago, sea_loving_couple said:

curious what is average cost from FLL to Miami port? I can't just be 15 a person can it? I usually fly directly to MIA but it has been costly this time.

Lots of shared shuttles will transport you from FLL and nearby hotels to POM for $15 per person - same fare will get you back from POM to FLL after your cruise.  SAS, QLS, MJS and Go Airport are the most often suggested shared shuttle providers

UberX or standard Lyft (good for 2-3 passengers plus normal bags) between FLL and POM should be about $35 each way for the car.  It's your call!

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2018 at 7:33 AM, JohninDC said:

Lots of shared shuttles will transport you from FLL and nearby hotels to POM for $15 per person - same fare will get you back from POM to FLL after your cruise.  SAS, QLS, MJS and Go Airport are the most often suggested shared shuttle providers

UberX or standard Lyft (good for 2-3 passengers plus normal bags) between FLL and POM should be about $35 each way for the car.  It's your call!

Which shuttle service would you recommend? Do I just google SAS, QLS, etc to find more information or to book them?

www.ridesas.com & www.qualitylimoservice.com are addresses for SAS & QLS - Google can find you others, but those two are the most often suggested.  We used SAS a long time ago and were happy.  We've also used Larry's Limos, and car service from Go Airport (based at FLL), and more recently Uber and Lyft (UberX should be about $35+ for the car from FLL area hotels to POM)

I would check the shuttle company web sites to see which of them pick up at your hotel, which will save you a trip back to the airport just to catch your shuttle.  Fares should be about $15 per person each way.

Have a great cruise! :classic_biggrin: