Jade/balconies??? need help, please

tokidoki

need your help, CC community.....     I booked an outside on a 5 day caribbean cruise mid-winter and I c that the balconies are only $50 more.   I'd love to upgrade, but would love to get some feedback on some great choices!  I usually take 8 or 9 deck,  just dont wanna be over a noisy promenade or venue.  Maybe 9 or 10,   could be aft, mid or forward.  thanks in advance.  PS,  a good nights sleep is very important to us:classic_cool:

We have always picked a cabin on deck 9, aft(Jewel class).  As the other poster mentioned, you want a cabin above, and below you.  Have been in a mini suite once (deck 11) and loved it,  but you run the risk of noise from above, unless you can pick the right cabin.  The length of the cruise is a big factor for cabins on deck 11....the longer the better.

If it's noise that is the problem then you should also take account of what is opposite your door. Crew areas can be very noisy with crew members in and out for supplies and trollies etc. As well as cabins above and below I'd try and make sure I had one opposite too. We were deck 10 and officially mid-ship but it was more forward.