Cruise Planner?

jean-lynd

I haven't used "Cruise Planner" before.  Is it possible to add items to the calendar on your own?  Like when you book an excursion on your own?  Also, will this calendar transfer to the app eventually?  We are on the Allure in February.  Thanks for your help!

7 hours ago, jean-lynd said:

I haven't used "Cruise Planner" before.  Is it possible to add items to the calendar on your own?  Like when you book an excursion on your own?  Also, will this calendar transfer to the app eventually?  We are on the Allure in February.  Thanks for your help!

What you can do is download your calendar from the Cruise Planner by clicking on the little printer icon towards top right. This will convert your calendar to an editable PDF file. By using a PDF programme with a text editor, you can add in your own activities.

Here's ours for our cruise later this month, to show you what I mean.

The items in bold blue are our own activities, not booked through the cruise line.

While it's not high tech, it does let you have everything on a single page at a glance.

Cruise planner calendar.jpg

• Like 1

You can(unless they're testing something and it's not available to everyone).  On my calendar, at the top right, click add activity.  Then for the activity type select "Personalized Activity" at the bottom of the list.  This then let me add my own items to the calendar.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, acs12798 said:

You can(unless they're testing something and it's not available to everyone).  On my calendar, at the top right, click add activity.  Then for the activity type select "Personalized Activity" at the bottom of the list.  This then let me add my own items to the calendar.

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!  This is so much better to have it all in one place.  I added our embarkation and debarkation info, too, as well as our personalized activities during the cruise.

Now, I just have to see about getting it all into a pdf file.  I don't see a "print calendar" button anywhere, but I'll figure it out......

Right-click on the page and select print.  Looks pretty good.

Edited by pcur

3 hours ago, acs12798 said:

Thank you.  I hadn't noticed that there was a scroll bar to get down to the Personalized Activity option!