For History Lovers -- Australian Circumnavigation From Darwin

Just got the details for this unique cruise. If you love Australian history, it's a cracker. And on Christmas Day they fly you by private jet to Uluru for dinner under the stars!

Here's the story:

https://www.cruisecritic.com.au/news/3551/

Edited by CruiseCriticAUeditor

24 minutes ago, PerfectlyPerth said:

Can't see it listed on their website as yet and the only news article coming up in google searches for today is The Australian and I have run out of freebie views for the month so I can't read it - darnit !!

I couldn't see it on their website either.  They have some great cruises and obviously have a following from those who can afford those high prices for small ship cruising.

3 hours ago, MMDown Under said:

I couldn't see it on their website either.  They have some great cruises and obviously have a following from those who can afford those high prices for small ship cruising.

I have friends who do multiple trips with them per year and like me they prefer small ship expedition cruising. I was hoping to find the actual itinerary on their website as I imagine they will be accessing some smaller less run of the mill ports and I wanted to check who the lecturers will be. 

Will check the site again in next few days. Seems odd to send out their media release to The Australian before having anything for potential clients to actually look at. 

7 hours ago, PerfectlyPerth said:

I have friends who do multiple trips with them per year and like me they prefer small ship expedition cruising. I was hoping to find the actual itinerary on their website as I imagine they will be accessing some smaller less run of the mill ports and I wanted to check who the lecturers will be. 

Will check the site again in next few days. Seems odd to send out their media release to The Australian before having anything for potential clients to actually look at. 

Please let us know if you find it

23 hours ago, PerfectlyPerth said:

I posted on their Facebook page last night asking for a link to online brochure or whatever. No reply yet. 

I received an email this afternoon about this cruise from Coral Expeditions, with an attached flyer.

35th Anniversary Circumnavigation of Australia

issuu.com

This would be a cruise of a lifetime for Aussies who can afford it. 

Edited by MMDown Under

On 11/28/2018 at 9:35 PM, PerfectlyPerth said:

Australian Geographic are going to be their Expedition Partners. 

11 hours ago, MMDown Under said:

I received an email this afternoon about this cruise from Coral Expeditions, with an attached flyer.

35th Anniversary Circumnavigation of Australia

issuu.com

This would be a cruise of a lifetime for Aussies who can afford it. 

Hmmmm will check my spam folder as I'm on their mailing list but this one hasn't come thru yet and I'm dying to see the whole list !

3 hours ago, PerfectlyPerth said:

Hmmmm will check my spam folder as I'm on their mailing list but this one hasn't come thru yet and I'm dying to see the whole list !

Yep mine was from their mailing list may have been interested at 30 days but 60 would be hard to swing plus it’s Darwin Darwin so would need flights