NFL Playoffs: Anyone on the Liberty right now?

They usually show the games in at least 1 bar and maybe on the big screen at the pool. Also check the tv in your cabin. I'll be on Symphony but cheering for the Eagles. I'll also be on Mariner for the Super Bowl. Had a great time on Empress last year for the Super Bowl which was on my birthday, and the Eagles won!

11 hours ago, suebee53 said:

My husband, a Chicago Bears fan, will be on the LOS on Sunday, Jan. 6. His beloved Bears play the Eagles at 3:40. Is there a way to find out if they will be showing the game on Sunday? 

GO BEARS!  I’ll be boarding Adventure on Saturday and will immediately be scoping out our place to watch the Bears win on Sunday AND, when they win, the following Saturday.  Keep in mind that a 3:40 kick off is CST so if you’re headed to the Caribbean, the start time may be an hour earlier.  

Edited by sellwingri

13 hours ago, Intent2smile said:

We board on Feb 3rd, the day of the Super Bowl.  Hubby did not think I was funny when I said there was no reason to watch it since the US commercials would not be on.  

Now that is FUNNY!!! Sorry DH didn't think so! Ha!

2 hours ago, sellwingri said:

GO BEARS!  I’ll be boarding Adventure on Saturday and will immediately be scoping out our place to watch the Bears win on Sunday AND, when they win, the following Saturday.  Keep in mind that a 3:40 kick off is CST so if you’re headed to the Caribbean, the start time may be an hour earlier.  

Love your forward thinking about Saturday the 12th--glad it's a sea day! Thanks for the kickoff point. Departing from Galveston, ship time will stay CST so we're good. 

3 hours ago, sellwingri said:

340 CST   is 440 eastern  and 540  Atlantic Standard  ( carribean time)