Advice- Flights to bcn

txnative81

It could be?     

The fares seem "off"?   The initial price you paid is for how many people -  and is the "upgrade"   for the same number?   IF  for one,  the  fare paid  seems high and the upgrade seems low.   :)    

5 hours ago, txnative81 said:

So we found a deal on airfare for dfw to bcn round trip for $1721 through Lufthansa. We can upgrade on United’s website for an extra $345 for one way business class. Is it worth it?

My opinion is that it's defenitely worth it to upgrade to business class for $345.

Are you sure it's for business class and not for "economy extra" (I don't know what Lufthansa call it, or if they have that class)?

I ask because $345 for two sounds extremely cheap!

8 hours ago, txnative81 said:

It’s for 2..it’s the same flight it’s just an upgrade to premium for one flight going to bcn.

Do you mean Premium Economy? I looked at Lufthansas seatmaps and if you mean Premium Economy and it's an A380 I should pay $345 to upgrade but not on other aircrafts.

5 hours ago, txnative81 said:

I booked it and when I go on Lufthansa’s website it puts us in business class!  I almost want to cancel and do it on the way back!

Does it put you in business class for the transatlantic leg, or is it possible it is just for an intra-european leg?  Because if it's intra-european you are likely getting the short end of the stick....intra-european business is often just regular economy but with the middle seat blocked off so it stays empty.  If it's truly for the transatlantic leg, $345 more than coach is a super deal.

18 hours ago, txnative81 said:

I booked it and when I go on Lufthansa’s website it puts us in business class!  I almost want to cancel and do it on the way back!

Upgrade now if that is correct!

Do you know the flightnumber? Can you see which seat you can get if you upgrade?