Free at Sea and Shore Excursions

stevendom57

I am investigating a Norwegian Epic cruise out of San Juan. There is the Free at Sea promotion that gives $50 per port. This is an 11 day cruise that stops  at 10 ports.

The promo says that this is worth up to $200 but my cypherin' says that this should be $500.

Which is it?

Steven 

According to the website it is $50 per port. Below is the quote from www.ncl.com

"Dogsledding in Alaska? Sure. How about snorkeling in Belize? You got it. Or mamboing the night away in Havana? That too. Explore more of the shore with a Free $50 Shore Excursion Credit per port. You save up to $200."

I used it last year on the 7 day from San Juan. I received $300 in credits. The $200 limit was the old program, not the current offer.

Also note it applies to the post cruise tour and transfer. I did that last year, good tour and easy transfer process. 

The terms and conditions do not limit the number of ports

$50 USD Per Port Shore Excursion Credit
$50 USD per port shore excursion credit is per stateroom. Credit has no monetary value and is nonrefundable. In the event a port of call or excursion is missed, for any reason, no refund or credit will be issued.  Shore excursion credit is applicable for each port, including debarkation port, and is not transferable to other ports. Use the credit or lose it. Does not include embarkation ports. Overnight stays count as one port, except Bermuda sailings which can receive up to 3 individual days of shore excursion credit. Shore excursion credit can be redeemed by calling 1-866-625-1167 or booking onboard. For the guests that book their excursions online; they are charged full retail for the excursions and the discount will be applied onboard in the form of a credit to their onboard account.