Refund of on board credit

feejul

Hi

Does anyone know how long it takes for Princess to refund unused on board credit after the end of a cruise? It will be 2 weeks tomorrow since the end of my cruise and I feel that it should be through by now....

2 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

I cash out on the last night if I have any OBC, I use some of it for tips, the rest for the next cruise. One time I did have some left over, and it took around 3 weeks but they say it can take up to 6 weeks.

With Princess we were told that the maximum they could pay in cash from the Passenger Services desk was $25. We were told we would receive a cheque in AUD. I have been looking expectantly in our letterbox every day from about Christmas day onwards, but nothing so far.

I will get out my paperwork and contact Princess.

12 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Aussie post isn't what it used to be.

I don't think the 10 days is all after the cheque was posted. I think some of that time would be for it to be processed through the Princess system. Transit time from Sydney would probably be two to three days.

22 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Most likely, even still we only get the mailperson coming past 3 times a week now.

We have a mail delivery every weekday, and prior to Christmas, there was a delivery on Saturdays as well. However, I agree with your earlier comment that deliveries take longer now than they used to years ago.

Following on my earlier post, my refund from Princess didn't come yesterday. Maybe on Monday ...... I will keep you "posted".😊