Drink Packages

trmatty

I am cruising with Royal Caribbean in March. Wondering if the drink package is ever discounted when purchased on board? I noticed they were offering buy 1 get one 50% off. Unfortunately, the other person who would also want to get a drink package is not in my cabin. So we cannot take advantage of discount. Do you ever get a deal on board? 

If you want, you could "on paper" switch the other person with one in your cabin and purchase it for both of you ahead of time at the discounted rate.  Then once on the ship get new keys made at Guest Services for everyone to sleep in the right room.  

I've never seen the drink package discounted once on board -- always cheaper to buy it in advance.

and if not aware the buy b4 price changes FREQUENTLY leading up to your trip.

I know of no way to track this other than log on and check your cruise details but the good news is: if you book it and the price drops you can easily CANCEL the first purchase and re-buy at the lower cost.  It works ... I've done it. But I checked DAILY ..... you may be of the opinion that this is a PITA ......

I'm retired!