Allure show recommendations

6 minutes ago, jordanaire said:

... We're 75 days from sailing and haven't been able to see a list of shows, much less make any reservations. Thanks!

Keep watching, there's no pattern to when the reservations become available.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't miss Mama Mia. I was dreading a 2 1/2 hour show when I found out I was signed up to go. Enjoyed every minute of it and it went by quickly. There is one intermission for 15 minutes. The current vocalists onboard the Allure, in the lead roles, are outstanding! You'll recognize more of the songs than you think you will. Very enjoyable show. I would have gone again if I could.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, renysmom said:

My understanding is no one is able to reserve shows starting with April, probably based on RC getting rid of all the Dreamworks based shows.  They are reworking schedule, possibly introducing new ones.

None of the shows on Allure that require reservations have Dreamworks characters in them.  It is the 2 shows that do not require reservations that involve the Dreamworks characters in them.  

Its not uncommon that you can’t make reservations for shows until 60 days or so prior to sailing.

3 minutes ago, E23NK1 said:

Is Mamma Mia not on Allure anymore?

Reservations for May cruise just opened up today and its not listed.

Options are OceanAria, Ice Games, Headliner Showtime and Blue Planet.

Yes it is.  It’s listed in the previously posted  images.

check in a couple of days, it should appear.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes it is.  It’s listed in the previously posted  images.

ok..thanks...I did see it in the post but wasnt sure if they were transitioning shows.

Maybe it just didnt post yet.

I am on the 4/14 sailing and entertainment popped up finally last night.  The times are different then what is posted above.  Also, at first go Mama Mia and Comedy were not showing up.  They popped up later in the evening.   Mama Mia was frustrating we had to choose from 8pm Day 1, 10:30 PM Day 2 or 1:30 Day 3 (sea day).  For a 2.5 hour show that's tough for us!

1 hour ago, Abd213 said:

I am on the 4/14 sailing and entertainment popped up finally last night.  The times are different then what is posted above.  Also, at first go Mama Mia and Comedy were not showing up.  They popped up later in the evening.   Mama Mia was frustrating we had to choose from 8pm Day 1, 10:30 PM Day 2 or 1:30 Day 3 (sea day).  For a 2.5 hour show that's tough for us!

Yes, I am disappointed in the time options for Mama Mia.  Why 10:30pm on the 2nd night?  For a 2.5 hr show that is late!  I booked for the first night but may end up skipping it.  I like to explore more on night 1