MSC current Customer Service Email address>

lambs2

The MSC website shows a link for inquiries but will not connect. I also waited more than an hour on the phone on hold with no luck. PLEASE - does ANYONE have a current Customer Service email address as I want to ask a quesion about my upcoming March booking. Tried a couple earlier posted email addresses but they were dead links. Anyone???

If you have a FUTURE booking, customer service is handled by your booking agent. You need to talk to them.

FWIW...the lack of email addresses on MSC's website is an indicator that they don't conduct business via email. Use the system in place.

3 hours ago, SeaShark said:

If you have a FUTURE booking, customer service is handled by your booking agent. You need to talk to them.

FWIW...the lack of email addresses on MSC's website is an indicator that they don't conduct business via email. Use the system in place.

No booking or travel agent involved. I booked directly on the phone with an MSC agent whose name I never wrote down.

1 minute ago, lambs2 said:

No booking or travel agent involved. I booked directly on the phone with an MSC agent whose name I never wrote down.

Travel agents work for the cruiser...with no additional cost to the cruiser for their services. A good travel agent is a wonderful resource. Why anyone would bypass this FREE service to handle things on their own is something that I'll never understand.

8 minutes ago, SeaShark said:

Hmmm..Difficut to answer since I am not allowed to discuss it here on CC. Suffice it to say, I resemble your remark (get it?), and still have to wait over an hour on the line to speak to anyone at MSC and wanted to write out the problem, but their website link does not work. Actually, I just tried Msccruisescustomerservice@msccruisesusa.com and did reach some office at MSC as I got an auto response that they would get back to me in 7-10 business days. 

Travel agents work for the cruiser...with no additional cost to the cruiser for their services. A good travel agent is a wonderful resource. Why anyone would bypass this FREE service to handle things on their own is something that I'll never understand.

2 hours ago, lambs2 said:

Maybe because some of us have lost $ and opportunity because we did not have control of our reservation and the cruise lines will not talk to you if a TA is involved.

there are two sides to that coin.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, lambs2 said:

The MSC website shows a link for inquiries but will not connect. I also waited more than an hour on the phone on hold with no luck. PLEASE - does ANYONE have a current Customer Service email address as I want to ask a quesion about my upcoming March booking. Tried a couple earlier posted email addresses but they were dead links. Anyone???

As people were arguing with you rather than providing help, I thought I'd provide it. You can go to https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Contact/Contact-Us.aspx and complete the form.

46 minutes ago, cshim said:

As people were arguing with you rather than providing help, I thought I'd provide it. You can go to https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Contact/Contact-Us.aspx and complete the form.

Thank you so much for that link. I do have control over my own reservation, just finding it hard to reach anyone at MSC to discuss an issue with our upcoming booking.  I appreciate the link above very much. Sure wish MSC would fix their web site glitches. I cannot log in with either of our MSC member numbers, have to use booking number only. Others have reported this glitch as well.

4 minutes ago, lambs2 said:

Thank you so much for that link. I do have control over my own reservation, just finding it hard to reach anyone at MSC to discuss an issue with our upcoming booking.  I appreciate the link above very much. Sure wish MSC would fix their web site glitches. I cannot log in with either of our MSC member numbers, have to use booking number only. Others have reported this glitch as well.

No problem. I agree, MSC's website is terrible but they are working on it.

• Like 1

On 1/24/2019 at 3:07 PM, lambs2 said:

I have used this link at least 3 times and have never received a response. It’s pretty useless.

I used the similar link on the UK site and had a reply within 24 hours. I was still unclear about certain things so  immediately replied via their email and they got back to me within minutes, I was very impressed...... actually I was stunned😂

• Like 1