New shop on HAL

DaveOKC

We are just off the Amsterdam.  They just opened the main shop with a new vendor.  They were not ready it seems and they had a limited selection of clothing, most of which had the HAL new emblem on them (I though it was nicer that the old HOLLAND AMERICA name).  I liked the merchandise better, but I am not a good one to judge.

17 minutes ago, Btimmer said:

We're on the Maasdam and the new merchandise is here now and wasn't last fall on our Polynesia cruise.  The Nieuw Statendam had all the new vendors and I really liked the photo center.

Could you share a picture of the new logo with us?

We had the new HAL merchandise on the Zuiderdam in December. I don't buy much, so I can't comment on the prices, but the quality seemed good. Nice, thick fabric in the shirts. 

Saw them on Maasdam, and then on Zaandam.  I wasn't fond of the women's line of clothing, and it seemed pretty pricey.  A lot of items with a dog picture on them, more HAL items, but very few ship specific, only t-shirts & hats.  I'm still waiting for more small things like Christmas ornaments, key chains, refrig. magnets, etc. with the ship name on them.  

We were on Nieuw Amsterdam recently and there was almost no HAL logo merchandise and, over-all, we were disappointed in the shops inventory.

Maybe what the OP experienced represents some positive changes, eventually reaching all the ships in the fleet.

IMO