Soda Cost on Ships Without Freestyle Machines

estrawn

Going  on a 4 night on Brilliance shortly and I'm trying to decide on whether or not to buy the soda package.  I only drink 2-3 Cokes a day so wondering where the break even point is

Edited by estrawn
Added info

I appreciate your quick response.  With the small number of Cokes I drink the individual soda price puts me right on the borderline of whether or not the package is worth it to me.  Now I have to decide how it works out if I get the soda + VOOM package.  Pretty many decisions for a Friday :classic_blink:

20 minutes ago, norway olin said:

We have reservations on Symphony and Radiance.  Soft drink package with freestyle is $9.99 on Symphony.   On Radiance without freestyle it is $8.50.

Interesting.  On Brilliance without Freestyle the soda package is $9.99

Does anyone here know the onboard cost of the soda package?  How about the onboard cost of the soda + VOOM?  I've got some OBC from my travel agent that I can't use for Cruise Planner purchases, only once aboard the ship

1 hour ago, norway olin said:

We have reservations on Symphony and Radiance.  Soft drink package with freestyle is $9.99 on Symphony.   On Radiance without freestyle it is $8.50.

The prices I quoted are preboarding on the cruise planner, which are currently 20% savings from onboard.

(and yes, you will be charged the additional 18%  through cruise planner as well)

Edited by norway olin

1 hour ago, estrawn said:

Does anyone here know the onboard cost of the soda package?  How about the onboard cost of the soda + VOOM?  I've got some OBC from my travel agent that I can't use for Cruise Planner purchases, only once aboard the ship

I've not seen a soda + VOOM offered onboard.

Keep in mind that the soda package only includes soda from the soda guns. If you are buying cans as you go, you can purchase any kind of canned soda they have. For me, since I drink diet soda, this means I can have Sprite Zero instead of being limited to Diet Coke or Coke Zero as they only have those two on the gun.

2 hours ago, cello56 said:

Keep in mind that the soda package only includes soda from the soda guns. If you are buying cans as you go, you can purchase any kind of canned soda they have. For me, since I drink diet soda, this means I can have Sprite Zero instead of being limited to Diet Coke or Coke Zero as they only have those two on the gun.

ALWAYS got Sprite Zero and Coke Zero with the package.....never turned down - even the F+B manager was fine with it!👍