Ocean Ready Pass

Pickels

I HAVE THE OCEAN READY APP COMPLETED, profiles, passports, security photo, account, etc. Running thru the app, it came up to print my Ocean Ready Pass or, have it available on my phone.

Do you need this Pass in addition to the Medallion?  Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks all.

We loaded in the information for our recent CB cruise.  All we had to show at check in was the ap on our smart phone and present our passports for them to check the names and expirations dates.  No more scanning in the passport or other items they had to complete.  It went very fast.  

When you open your ocean ready app; your names come up. Right under your names in yellow is Open & Save OceanReady Pass

This will display a bar code.  Take a screenshot of this barcode; and show that at the port; or when you get to port just log into your ocean ready app and pull up that barcode..

Edited by AF-1

• 10 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 11:08 AM, Pickels said:

I HAVE THE OCEAN READY APP COMPLETED, profiles, passports, security photo, account, etc. Running thru the app, it came up to print my Ocean Ready Pass or, have it available on my phone.

Do you need this Pass in addition to the Medallion?  Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks all.

I know it's an old thread, but I have the same question now.  How did it work for you?  If you have the medallion and your passport is that all you need if you're Ocean Ready?  I'm getting confused by people posting you show it at 'check in' but I thought the whole idea of completing Personalizer and Ocean Ready beforehand was to eliminate needing to 'check in' and you would proceed directly to boarding area.  (I have printed both the e-barding pass from the personalizer and the Ocean Ready Pass just in case.)