Complimentary Captain's Club Spa Day on Edge?

Marie50

11 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

The Captain's Club perk of a  free Persian Garden day was still there on Reflection in January 2019.

Just be careful of the wording of the perk, it states it is in effect while in port and they actually follow that rule. If the ship leaves at 4 and you go at 5 probably won’t honor it.

This is from the CC newsletter:

The Spa on Edge

First, we want to let you know that the spa benefits on our Millennium and Solstice Class ships with Canyon Ranch and the Persian Garden have not changed. Due to the unique design of The Spa on Edge space is limited. Therefore, Elite complimentary day passes are not available for the Thermal Suite. However, we’ve changed the loyalty discount from one-day use to multi-use on Edge, so you can try out a variety of different spa experiences and services throughout your cruise.

Spa on the Edge Multi-Use Discount:

Select 10%

Elite 10%

Elite Plus 15%

Zenith 20%

So, no free thermal suite pass, but CC members Select and above will receive the above discount on multiple spa treatments.

Edited by vtcruising

• 7 months later...
On 2/19/2019 at 4:53 AM, vtcruising said:

This is from the CC newsletter:

The Spa on Edge

First, we want to let you know that the spa benefits on our Millennium and Solstice Class ships with Canyon Ranch and the Persian Garden have not changed. Due to the unique design of The Spa on Edge space is limited. Therefore, Elite complimentary day passes are not available for the Thermal Suite. However, we’ve changed the loyalty discount from one-day use to multi-use on Edge, so you can try out a variety of different spa experiences and services throughout your cruise.

Spa on the Edge Multi-Use Discount:

Select 10%

Elite 10%

Elite Plus 15%

Zenith 20%

So, no free thermal suite pass, but CC members Select and above will receive the above discount on multiple spa treatments.

Can this discount be used for the week pass for thermal suites?

28 minutes ago, taylortime05 said:

Can this discount be used for the week pass for thermal suites?

I'm not sure, but I think I asked them way back and they said no for a day pass. Of course, things may have changed since January. I would call Captain's Club and try it. Hope it works! 1-844-418-6824

21 minutes ago, hulamoon said:

Is it because it’s the Edge ship or different contract between spa vendors?

This is their explanation:

"Due to the unique design of The Spa on Edge space is limited. Therefore, Elite complimentary day passes are not available for the Thermal Suite. "

My understanding is because of AQ guests having unlimited access (~ 230 people), the Thermal Suites have the potential to be overcrowded (if several CC members have free passes as well).

• Thanks 1