Left My Heart On The Norwegian Bliss!

Chesneygirl

Great video, the presentation was fantastic. I'm going on the Escape on March 10th. I would so much like to bring my Mavic Air drone, but going with three other couples and don't want to risk having any glitches. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SG103 said:

Great video, the presentation was fantastic. I'm going on the Escape on March 10th. I would so much like to bring my Mavic Air drone, but going with three other couples and don't want to risk having any glitches. 

Thank you!  Hope you have a great time on the Escape. We loved our cruise on that ship as well! 

2 minutes ago, EganFire said:

Nice video - was this your first attempt at making one?  LOL - It was well done. 

I've made a few videos over the years LOL! But I am completely self taught. I just have a passion for it! :)

Feel free to check out my YT channel www.youtube.com/reelfocus for more cruise videos. :)

WOW!!!  That was an incredible video, and brought back some amazing memories of our time in the Haven on the Escape a little over a year ago, and it makes me look forward to our April Bliss cruise even more.  What a great job you did of taking all the special moments of a cruise and helping us all to relive them through you.  I will definitely be checking out your other videos, thanks for sharing!  

Edited by Ella2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Ella2 said:

WOW!!!  That was an incredible video, and brought back some amazing memories of our time in the Haven on the Escape a little over a year ago, and it makes me look forward to our April Bliss cruise even more.  What a great job you did of taking all the special moments of a cruise and helping us all to relive them through you.  I will definitely be checking out your other videos, thanks for sharing!  

THANK YOU I appreciate the kind words!! Hope you subscribed to my YT channel for more videos coming soon!  :)

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 4:23 PM, Chesneygirl said:

Thank you!

We ended up going to St John on our own and went to Trunk Bay. It was so beautiful there!

And for Tortola we did a ship excursion called Escape to Jost Van Dyke and that dropped us off at White Bay aka The Soggy Dollar. 

What time was the ship in port at st Thomas? I am on the epic and we are there from 7-2. Desperately want to do trunk bay but not sure if we have the time.

10 hours ago, Pwrmaster7 said:

What time was the ship in port at st Thomas? I am on the epic and we are there from 7-2. Desperately want to do trunk bay but not sure if we have the time.

Our ship was in port from 8AM to 6PM.

We gave ourselves a 3 hour window of time by taking the 3PM ferry back. You just never know what can go wrong. 

Personally I wouldn't risk it based on your port times.

On 2/24/2019 at 5:38 PM, Chesneygirl said:

Thanks!  We had a Haven Courtyard Suite on deck 17. We were in 17706.  Our balcony was definitely bigger then the ones on deck 18 right above us.  I am going to be making a video this coming week dedicated to our suite…..stay tuned! 🙂

What an awesome video!  We are also going to be on deck 17 Haven in November.  Are all the balconies bigger then on deck 18?   Thanks