Any way to buy a lattitude point?

Mikiejag

So I ended my last cruise at 28, the next tier is of course at 29, or technically 30, and I would like to take advantage of the discounts on excursions for the next cruise.  While it may not seem like much, seems weird that cruises are usually multiples of 7 but tiers come in at 10s...

Anyone know a way to get a point or two?

You have to earn them the old fashion way - taking a cruise.

You are unlikely to find a 1 day cruise so as JennyB1977 posted above a cheap 3 day inside cabin cruise to the Bahamas.

But in all seriousness not until you get to Platinum is the program worth a hooten-nanny - wooden nickel - round to it !

Best take advantage of a Past Guest (Insider Offer) or a full suite (combo of both even better) to rapidly move your

Latitudes status to something meaningful - that free bag of laundry and bottle of sparkling bubbly.

4 hours ago, JennyB1977 said:

Only way to get them is at sea. Maybe find a three day Bahamas cruise on the cheap.

A cheap 3 day cruise from Quad Cities Illinois?  Better off waiting, paying that extra on the excursions for now.

5 hours ago, Mikiejag said:

So I ended my last cruise at 28, the next tier is of course at 29, or technically 30, and I would like to take advantage of the discounts on excursions for the next cruise.  While it may not seem like much, seems weird that cruises are usually multiples of 7 but tiers come in at 10s...

3-day weekend cruise on the Sky. Guaranteed inside room. Open Bar. Stay on Ship. Eat at MDR, O'Sheehan's or Buffet. 

Edited by BirdTravels

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 3:14 PM, Mikiejag said:

I had the SAME question about 6 months or so ago!  And yeah, as far as I know, you gotta take a cruise to get the points.  I had to wait til after my last cruise to get to the next level. So I have no quick answers for you but I completely sympathize!

On 3/1/2019 at 4:02 PM, don't-use-real-name said:

You have to earn them the old fashion way - taking a cruise.

You are unlikely to find a 1 day cruise so as JennyB1977 posted above a cheap 3 day inside cabin cruise to the Bahamas.

But in all seriousness not until you get to Platinum is the program worth a hooten-nanny - wooden nickel - round to it !

Best take advantage of a Past Guest (Insider Offer) or a full suite (combo of both even better) to rapidly move your

Latitudes status to something meaningful - that free bag of laundry and bottle of sparkling bubbly.

We're gold and just read we don't get any of those latitudes perks on our 4 night Sun cruise. What the heck the cruise costs almost as much as a 7 day cruise just give me my 2 bottles of water.

Edited by Lorey2007

3 hours ago, Lorey2007 said:

We're gold and just read we don't get any of those latitudes perks on our 4 night Sun cruise. What the heck the cruise costs almost as much as a 7 day cruise just give me my 2 bottles of water.

Short cruises do not receive all the benefits perks but the latitudes points are still recorded.

The significant perks kick in starting with the Platinum Latitudes - at that point you are sort of hooked on NCL cruising

and your loyalty is resigned or established.

Perks - dinners with wine - free laundry - questionable Concierge service.

Bronze Silver and Gold are the steps leading to Platinum and Platinum Plus Ambassador

LINK:

https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program

• Like 1