Multiple internet packages?

Freezerat

I'll be sailing on the Escape to Bermuda in July and took the internet package promo.

I was planning on upgrading to unlimited but was curious if NCL allows the purchase  of multiple internet packages for one stateroom. I want to get two unlimited plans since I'll have two daughters and don't want play referee.

Edited by Freezerat

Only one person can be logged on at a time

If using only one device (laptop tablet smart phone) - then this would be true - sharing of the computer would be must.

???

If each daughter has their own device then each could log in at the same or different times from their own device

???

Interesting situation - multiple open internet packages per cabin on one on board account ?

11 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Yes you can have two packages. You create a different logon for each. Only one person can be logged on at a time. 

One person per package can be logged on at a time. All packages can be used at once. Each package has its own log on.

On our last cruise we had two packages. One for my teen and one my husband and I shared. We were all in the same cabin. My teen switched between her devices (phone and iPad), so she had to make sure she was signed out of one device to use the other.

My husband and I also had to make sure we were logged out so the other one could use it.  But I could use the internet at the same time as my teen, because we had two packages.

15 minutes ago, olya1972 said:

What are the current prices for internet package on Escape for this coming summer?

On the Bliss the prices currently range from $87.50 to $208.50 for seven day cruise depending on the type of package.