“LIVE” from Symphony of the Seas, March 9, 2019

1 hour ago, blueridgemama said:

I am so glad I found you on this site. We are going on a 4 night cruise in September on Symphony and I have been unsuccessful at finding any information on 4 nite cruises. Do you have any insight at how to see/do/experience as much as possible in those 4 days? Any suggestions would be most welcome. Any possibility that you have any of the compasses?

The best thing I did was to join the CC Roll Call for my date.  We did the ice show on night 1, Day 2 saw hairspray at 2pm and Hiro at night.  Day 3 was in Cozumel and did the comedy show at night and I think Quest was that night.  Then day 4 saw Flight at I think it was 5pm?

11 minutes ago, Kmermaid said:

The best thing I did was to join the CC Roll Call for my date.  We did the ice show on night 1, Day 2 saw hairspray at 2pm and Hiro at night.  Day 3 was in Cozumel and did the comedy show at night and I think Quest was that night.  Then day 4 saw Flight at I think it was 5pm?

Almost no one on my roll call. I had no idea there was going to be so much to do. I guess we will just have to prioritize and only see the shows that we can. Thanks for your comments.

12 hours ago, niksmom630 said:

When you exit the ship follow the signs in port to the taxi station. It was about a 15 minute ride to Nachi.

You can make reservations online with a deposit (ours was $55 for a group of 5) and we paid the balance when we arrived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many thanks for the info, it helps a lot in giving us options for our potential future cruise!

Your pictures are amazing!  Sorry if I missed this, but what kind of camera are you using?  

Thanks! Primarily my iPhone X. I also have a Sony A6000, but have only used it once so far....for the ice show.

Wish I would have brought it to Flight last night. That show was AMAZING, and the iPhone pics really don’t do it justice [emoji3525]

This morning I decided to get up REALLY early in an attempt to score one of the solarium day beds.

At 6 am, there were only two left. [emoji15]Apparently the trick to securing one in to actually “sleep” in it overnight.

The couple next to me even brought the duvet from their cabin [emoji23]

81f7e99b4b740274b9d49d5230144eb9.jpg

Really amazing photos

Thank you! I love taking them [emoji3590]

I can't believe it's almost over! What a quick week. Thank you so much for taking us along! This has been the highlight of my week. It helps pacify until we sail next. The photos have been wonderful! Safe travels home tomorrow & enjoy your final day onboard!

Thanks! It flew by. But lots of great memories! Until next time [emoji3590]

Thank you so much for your review, your pictures are absolutely beautiful - we were on the Symphony in Dec, but my pictures did not turn out half as good.  Thanks again

Glad you enjoyed them!

Great photos Chris. Looks like great weather too

Thanks, Bill! Perfect weather all week. Sad to head back to gloom and grey, hopefully spring is around the corner for us!

This is a great review, thank you for sharing!  We board the Symphony tomorrow and I cannot wait!  

Something I have wondered for a while: can you tan in the Solarium?  It looks like it is almost completely covered.  I know tanning is not good blah blah blah, but is that a place to get some sun?