Does the sportsbar on Meraviglia have free snacks?

korpo024

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm boarding on Sunday so I'll try and get a photo of the menu - but it's almost certainly not free. On Divina, it's free and I suspect all US-based ships. But not the case in Europe.....

Edited by Captain-John

3 hours ago, Captain-John said:

I'm boarding on Sunday so I'll try and get a photo of the menu - but it's almost certainly not free. On Divina, it's free and I suspect all US-based ships. But not the case in Europe.....

Cap'n ... I've seen a photo of the menu from Hola! Tapas.  However, I can't see if there's a set menu such as one that would be offered for Black Card holders.  If you get a chance, could you find out if there is a set menu?  Cheers!  😉

• Like 2

There were no snacks offered in the sports bar when we were on a couple of years ago.  It'll be interesting to see if that's changed.  I thought at the time it was because the Brass Anchor English pub was serving food as an alternative venue.

5 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

There were no snacks offered in the sports bar when we were on a couple of years ago.  It'll be interesting to see if that's changed.  I thought at the time it was because the Brass Anchor English pub was serving food as an alternative venue.

What did they serve?Was it for fee? 

I’ve been on Meraviglia today on a 4 hour visit while she was in Stavanger. Went past the «sports bar» that is not a sports bar in the traditional way. It looks more like a cafe and there are no TV screens and didnt look like they serve any food. This is my only minus before going on Bellissima wich have the same «sports bar» 

other than that she looks beautiful😍 

55CD2491-49E2-46A3-9F5C-446E9721FDCD.jpeg

In walking by to get to the teppanyaki I saw folks at the pub with little bowls of nuts, or chips.  But I don't know if they were free or not.

The menu hotdogs were very good, but had, for me, an unusual add-on of a squirt of mayonaise.  It wasn't bad, actually.  I spent a fair amount of time there, considering I was in YC, but there were several critical football matches during my 2 weeks and it was a great venue to watch them.

If you have time to kill at the Hamburg airport, there is a nice self-service restaurant on the 3Rd level that I thought very good.

21 hours ago, GOLDENBONNY said:

Cool, very cheap . I hope they keep this small charge on Caribbean as well . 

We had the fish n' chips, GB - portions were very small.  Ideal for a snack, but not for a decent lunch.  In fact, the fish n' chips that are served at lunch in the MDR (when on the menu) have always been better than what was offered, and that's across the fleet (we love to see the fish n' chips on the lunch menu!)

Complimentary bowls of nuts and pretzels/crisps (chips) are always put out in the early evening in the bars/lounges.  If they're not, you can always request them.

• Like 1