RC Symphony of the Seas Spring Break Live Review March 9-16 Semi live review

Did you have lunch at Chops with The Key or because you pre-purchased?   I saw a photo in another review of a line to get into Chops ... just trying to gauge if that’s because it wasn’t open yet?  Or if there are walk ins? Or just lots of seats sold between The Key and Purchases..

2 minutes ago, Cel_cruise said:

Did you have lunch at Chops with The Key or because you pre-purchased?   I saw a photo in another review of a line to get into Chops ... just trying to gauge if that’s because it wasn’t open yet?  Or if there are walk ins? Or just lots of seats sold between The Key and Purchases..

We got in with the key at 11:30. The lines were long for people arriving late due to the crowds in the terminal (sold out ship/Spring Break). Jamie’s Italian was also available for the key but it was fairly empty in Jamie’s 

• Like 1

Rooms were ready after lunch 1pm. The luggage was another story we located them 3 hrs later purely by accident mid ship but on the same floor 😅.

We have two Boardwalk balconies two floors over Playmakers and while it’s very noisy on the balcony the rooms are quiet. The kids love being able to see all the activities on the Boardwalk. We are right where we want to be.

2E39A582-456D-4925-9892-6B7AFB427B77.jpeg

2CAC996D-FA82-4816-88F8-2BD9878574FA.jpeg

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, blueridgemama said:

Looking forward to your review. Thanks for doing it. Was there a special line for the Key folks when you arrived at the terminal?

There was a line for the key but people didn’t respect it and the officials had to make announcements that it was for key members only but they didn’t move. I had to go to the official and tell him I had the key. He let us jump the line.

Wow! Three live reviews from the same cruise in the same week! It's cruisarama and I couldn't be more excited for you guys! Thanks for bringing us along! Looking forward to your live review! On her in four weeks. 

Let us know how the Key works for you as we have it too! 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Thanks for bringing us along! Symphony is a magnificent ship! 

2 minutes ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Thanks for bringing us along! Symphony is a magnificent ship! 

She’s is magnificent, still discovering her. Psst it’s my first live review and you were my inspiration. Thanks!

1 hour ago, SummerIsAStateOfMind said:

She’s is magnificent, still discovering her. Psst it’s my first live review and you were my inspiration. Thanks!

Awe thanks! Well you’re off to a super start, looking forward to the rest of your week. Wish I were still on Symphony, but sadly I’m not. However the good news is in 56 short more days I’ll be on Lady Allure. 

Glad you had a fun time in the rabbit hole. Be sure to go back on one of the sea days for the martini tasting if you like martinis. 😀

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Awe thanks! Well you’re off to a super start, looking forward to the rest of your week. Wish I were still on Symphony, but sadly I’m not. However the good news is in 56 short more days I’ll be on Lady Allure. 

Glad you had a fun time in the rabbit hole. Be sure to go back on one of the sea days for the martini tasting if you like martinis. 😀

I second the martini class recommendation! We liked it so much we went twice!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SummerIsAStateOfMind said:

Rooms were ready after lunch 1pm. The luggage was another story we located them 3 hrs later purely by accident mid ship but on the same floor 😅.

We have two Boardwalk balconies two floors over Playmakers and while it’s very noisy on the balcony the rooms are quiet. The kids love being able to see all the activities on the Boardwalk. We are right where we want to be.

2E39A582-456D-4925-9892-6B7AFB427B77.jpeg

2CAC996D-FA82-4816-88F8-2BD9878574FA.jpeg

We are on Symphony next week with boardwalk balcony, can you tell me if the free soda package cups you get with Boardwalk balcony were in your room waiting?

The highlight of day 1 was definitely getting stuck in the Rising tide bar. We got on to get good seating for the balloon drop. It went up to Central Park and had Tech difficulties. After 15 minutes we were able to get off & made it to Schooners in time to see the balloons. It a great spot to see activities and parades on the promenade 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tbucs19 said:

We are on Symphony next week with boardwalk balcony, can you tell me if the free soda package cups you get with Boardwalk balcony were in your room waiting?

They were in my boardwalk balcony room waiting when I got there. Two of them. 

Edited by MrFunInTheSun

We're going onboard as you leave.  Would like to know your impressions of the entertainment - particularly the Schooner bar piano player, pub entertainer, and the comedians.  Thanks.

Edited by WI-Cruiser