Happy onboard the Ruby Princess

MsSoCalCruiser

4 hours ago, Cyn874 said:

Where are the night lights located? We will have a balcony because we're in a mini suite, so some natural moonlight will come in. But I was planning to bring a night light from home to place inside the bathroom. Is there anything in there already, or should I bring mine?

When we sailed Ruby in November it was a quick 7 day coastal that we added onto the front end of our previously scheduled 19 day on Coral. We booked at the last minute and took an inside cabin. There was an automagic night light that came on when you walked past the desk. The light was in the base of the drawer/cabinet on the end of the desk. It was quite a surprise. It was just at ankle height and made it easy to get to the bathroom at night.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Not the table too.  I need that table!

Here's another question for you.  Do any of the app work on the iWatch also?  Glad you find the Ruby in good shape.  Enjoy you cruise.

Thank You!   I’m sorry but I don’t have any idea about the iWatch.

Edited by MsSoCalCruiser

4 hours ago, Cyn874 said:

Where are the night lights located? We will have a balcony because we're in a mini suite, so some natural moonlight will come in. But I was planning to bring a night light from home to place inside the bathroom. Is there anything in there already, or should I bring mine?

Here you go...

ED3119B8-827D-48B3-87CA-5F9C8F5B90F3.jpeg

• Like 1

On 3/12/2019 at 5:32 PM, victory2020 said:

Round tables are gone also.

I guess we are in the minority.  The barrel chair and table just got in the way for us.  But to each their own!  Glad to hear you love the Ruby.  It's one of our favorites.  We'll board again in May.  Happy sailing!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LHARTWICK said:

I guess we are in the minority.  The barrel chair and table just got in the way for us.  But to each their own!  Glad to hear you love the Ruby.  It's one of our favorites.  We'll board again in May.  Happy sailing!

Yeah, the first thing we did when we got into the room was put the table in the closet . My husband did like the chair though.

On 3/12/2019 at 8:14 PM, Kartgv said:

We didn't like the lights - too bright, occasionally coming on waking us both up, when the bed cover slipped over the side.   Also - it only helps the person on one side of the bed, plus it doesn't stay on long enough to light the way for getting back to bed from the bathroom.  Next time we'll use our little battery-powered candles and use our trusty Duct Tape to partially cover the light so it's not so bright.   

They will disconnect the light for you if you ask