Balcony room?

jbethel11

I can't speak about that class of ship specifically, but whenever I have wanted to see a picture of a particular room I just google it and images come up. Google the name of the ship and the room number....for example Carnival Paradise room 2345

1 hour ago, Half-Pint said:

I can't speak about that class of ship specifically, but whenever I have wanted to see a picture of a particular room I just google it and images come up. Google the name of the ship and the room number....for example Carnival Paradise room 2345

Yeah, I tried that too, it did not work well!

2 minutes ago, Palmetto Pilot said:

youtube might have a video tour of the room as well. 

Yeah, I tried that too. The only tour is of the balcony. I managed to find a balcony room on the Fascination that has the twin beds separate and two upper Pulman. I wonder if I can manually pull those together. 

I found pics of a 4 person balcony room on another Fantasy class ship. Looks like you can have the beds pushed together underneath one of the bunks. Like, your head is under the bunk and your feet would almost be under the under bunk. Hope that makes sense!

Hope this helps

We had an ocean view stateroom with 2 upper beds and the layout was identical to this video (minus the balcony). It was a pain in the behind if you’re sleeping closer to the window/balcony and need to get up to use the bathroom while the bunks are down. You are either jumping over the other person sleeping next to you or you are crawling under the bunk. We would always close the bunks during the day just so that we could move around. Definitely not the best layout. 

Edited by Tapi

2 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

I need help! I cannot seem to find any images of a balcony room for four people on a Fantasy class ship! Could anyone provide an image of a Four Person Balcony room, preferably on the Paradise!

do you have a specific room number? i could look on CruiseDeckPlans.com

Nevermind, looks like a video was already posted (took awhile to load on my end)

Edited by bstel

I need help! I cannot seem to find any images of a balcony room for four people on a Fantasy class ship! Could anyone provide an image of a Four Person Balcony room, preferably on the Paradise!

This was our balcony cabin on the Sensation. It would be tight with 4, but heck, that’s what makes for a fun experience.
dd1b65e439920c05a96a80d382d17637.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, JandPB said:

This was our balcony cabin on the Sensation. It would be tight with 4, but heck, that’s what makes for a fun experience.
dd1b65e439920c05a96a80d382d17637.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, no. Not with two teenagers and two adults. Would rather have a Cloud 9 Spa Balcony on Carnival Dream! For the same price, but unfortunately without the amazing stop in Grand Cayman! That’s the main reason I am debating between those two sailings. 

4 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

Yeah, no. Not with two teenagers and two adults. Would rather have a Cloud 9 Spa Balcony on Carnival Dream! For the same price, but unfortunately without the amazing stop in Grand Cayman! That’s the main reason I am debating between those two sailings. 

Have you considered booking two insides instead? Personally, I think that would be much more comfortable for four people. I don’t think the balcony is worth being that crowded in a room. If you are worried about sunlight, you could always book porthole interiors. They are nice rooms on the Fantasy class ships. I would book one again in a heartbeat. 

• Like 1