April Fools Day Cruise Pranks!

Allura_317

I posted recently, I think in this forum about a couple that took their college graduating son and his fiance on a cruise.  The young couple booked their honeymoon cruise while onboard.   The parents knew another couple who was at their table. (cruise friends I assume)   One of that other couple was a marine recruiter.  They made up a fake letter telling the son when his report date for boot camp was.   I overheard this from the couple infront of me at a recent Travel Agency presentation. 

Last year, on P&O's Oceana, a note appeared in the daily paper saying that during the recent refurbishment, an underwater dock had been fitted which allowed a mini submarine to take passengers out on excursions.

Bookings opened on April 1st.

I have posted a few pranks on my live cruise reports. I distributed this note to random cabins:

"Greetings Neighboring Cruiser,

"Hello, I am Bernhard the Bavarian Tap-Dancing Yodeler. I hope you will watch my act later in the cruise. I practice my tap dancing and yodeling between midnight and 1:00 AM in my cabin near you. I would like to ask that you vacate your cabin at that time as hearing my act through the ceiling, floor, or walls does not give the proper effect and would ruin the delight of seeing my act on stage. Thank you for your consideration.

"Kindest regards,

"Bernard the Bavarian Tap-Dancing Yodeler"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2