Celebrity MoveUp Offer Tracker - Please Do Not Post Questions Here!

hvbaskey

1 hour ago, Marcie47 said:

If a person is solo in a room do they offer a bid up? Is it a charge as if a double occupant?

Yes, I am in a solo and I received a move up offer. The offers are doubled. I bid on an Aqua room, minimum bid was $125 but showing I bid $250.

31 minutes ago, Rangerblp said:

Ultra deluxe concierge is $150 min per person and aqua is $200 min.

this is my first cruise on celebrity and we are going on summit. Is it worth trying to upgrade? Is the price for the trip or a per day charge? 

Price is per person for the trip (and when we got Concierge to Aqua and I told DH, he asked the same question).

14 hours ago, Rangerblp said:

this is my first cruise on celebrity and we are going on summit. Is it worth trying to upgrade? Is the price for the trip or a per day charge? 

Just my two cents - Concierge is not but we love Aqua and being able to dine in Blu.

19 hours ago, Rangerblp said:

I've never heard of ultra deluxe 'concierge'...and we book concierge class most sailings.  Do you mean DV class (deluxe verandah) or Prime Concierge?  If Aqua is only that much more than Concierge, I'd go for Aqua.  If only that much difference between DV and Aqua...you have a deal on Aqua!

Edited by Oceangoer2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Oceangoer2 said:

I've never heard of ultra deluxe 'concierge'...and we book concierge class most sailings.  Do you mean DV class (deluxe verandah) or Prime Concierge?  If Aqua is only that much more than Concierge, I'd go for Aqua.  If only that much difference between DV and Aqua...you have a deal on Aqua!

I think they’re a new designation. The concierge cabins on M class that are interspersed with the suites, perhaps.

I would also choose Aqua.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, MattnTricia said:

I have not been charged ye but 3 of my offers went to expired - I am showing one as pending like all 4 were previously. 

Does this mean we are getting the one that is pending?  We have not gotten an email confirmation yet

Maybe, maybe not.  Mine went to pending right before rejected.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MattnTricia said:

I have not been charged ye but 3 of my offers went to expired - I am showing one as pending like all 4 were previously. 

Does this mean we are getting the one that is pending?  We have not gotten an email confirmation yet

Where do you see that? I just got an email and bid there. I havent seen anything else to know if it is pending. 

8 hours ago, Rangerblp said:

Where do you see that? I just got an email and bid there. I havent seen anything else to know if it is pending. 

If you placed a bid you’d have received a confirmation email. In that email there should be a link for if you want to change or cancel your bid. Click on that to see where your bid(s) stand.

9 hours ago, MattnTricia said:

What are the details of your bids? Ship, sail date, current cabin, minimum bids, etc.?

1 hour ago, thebutlerdidit said:

What are the details of your bids? Ship, sail date, current cabin, minimum bids, etc.?

I just realized I didnt complete the process lol. I was wondering. With aqua class wifi and gratuity is included. If I make this upgrade do I get those perks or do I stay the same as before and just get a better room? Is Blu free for aqua or do I just get access to pay? 

4 hours ago, thebutlerdidit said:

Eclipse Nov 17.  Inside gty.  Bid on verandah.  Sunset verandah, sunset concierge , ultra deluxe

And all were minimum bids

bidding is locked and all but verandah are expired  - verandah shows pending

4 hours ago, Rangerblp said:

I just realized I didnt complete the process lol. I was wondering. With aqua class wifi and gratuity is included. If I make this upgrade do I get those perks or do I stay the same as before and just get a better room? Is Blu free for aqua or do I just get access to pay? 

You keep the package perks you have, but you get the room perks, which in the case of Aqua means the spa perks and Blu.  No charge for Blu, but you don't get the wifi and gratuity.

• Ship:  Beyond TA
  • Length of Cruise: 14
  • Cruise Sail Date: Oct 30, 2023
  • Date email offer received: Never got email, used link in account
  • Captain’s Club Tier [“PREVIEW” = first Celebrity Cruise]: Classic
  • Booked through Celebrity Direct OR via TA: TA
  • Current Cabin: IV
  • Bid?  Yes/No: Yes

If YES -  Bidding Details:

• Cabin Category: Bid multiple suites
  • Bid Offer: see comments
  • Notification Date: Oct 28, 2023
  • Rejected

General Comments (offer details, etc.) (All numbers pp)

Really just wanted sky suite, so that bid I increased later to try to increase odds. I can't see the mins now, so these are best recollection. But I am pretty sure the base sky suite and upper suite mins are right. About 2 months before sail date, I recall seeing about 35 suites available.
Sky - min 850, started bid at 1300, upped bid to 1510
Aqua Sky - min around 1000, bid 1325
Sunset Sky - min around 1000, bid 1250

Celebrity - min 1500, bid 1525

Edge Villa - min 1500, bid 2320
Royal - min 2500, bid 2500

On 10/26/2023 at 5:55 PM, Rangerblp said:

The entire cruise 🚢 .

Good luck 🍀 

• Ship:  Solstice 
  • Length of Cruise: 12
  • Cruise Sail Date: November 16 , 2023
  • Date email offer received: September 2, 2023
  • Captain’s Club Tier [“PREVIEW” = first Celebrity Cruise]: Elite plus 
  • Booked through Celebrity Direct OR via TA: Blue Chip
  • Current Cabin: Celebrity Suite
  • Bid?  Yes/No: Yes

If YES -  Bidding Details:

• Cabin Category: Bid multiple suites
  • Bid Offer: see comments
  • Notification Date: Oct 30, 2023
  • Pending/expired 

General Comments (offer details, etc.) (All numbers pp)

Was really not going to bid since there weren’t any available upgrades even after final payment. Lo and behold the last 6 weeks a Royal opened, then last week the penthouse. As of 2 days ago someone must have moved from a Royal to the available penthouse because now there are 2 Royals and 0 penthouses.
Royal - min $500, moved bid all over many time ls but now locked “pending” at $840
Penthouse  - min $1,000, expired at $1,740

We are really hoping for the extra half bath in the Royal with our 2 sons in our room. Hoping that @Jim_Iainexperience holds when 1 shows pending and 1 expired 

• Like 1