Finally got my guarantee assignment!!

Nsteph3

We originally booked a VB category stateroom but I called several weeks ago because the price of our cruise dropped and I was hoping to get an adjustment. My fare was non refundable but they offered a complimentary upgrade to a SZ guarantee so I took it. We got our room assignment this morning and we are in SS6089! We are sailing on the Eurodam in 9 says to Alaska. Has anyone stayed in this room? Pics? Reviews? I’m just happy to finally have a room number. 🤪

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

That’s fantastic!  Congratulations!!  Here is room 6089’s buddy on the starboard side:

Room 6090

6089 is starboard, 6090 is port side. I believe 6089's balcony is slightly smaller than the standard SS because it is next to the glass elevators. The balcony will be partially visible from the elevators, but the location is very convenient IMO.  

Edited by catl331
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, catl331 said:

6089 is starboard, 6090 is port side. I believe 6089's balcony is slightly smaller than the standard SS because it is next to the glass elevators. The balcony will be partially visible from the elevators, but the location is very convenient IMO.  

On an Alaska cruise being visible from the glass elevators is not a biggie IMO.  I agree with the fact that it is a VERY convenient location (we were just one cabin away a couple of weeks ago and loved the location),

• Thanks 1

The SS is so much bigger and has a huge (by cruise ship standards) bathroom with two sinks and tub and separate shower. Also has a much larger balcony. We have a SS on the Noordam in July. The only problem is once you have a SS it will be real hard to go back to a standard Verandah cabin.

• Thanks 1

On 4/25/2019 at 2:44 PM, terrydtx said:

The SS is so much bigger and has a huge (by cruise ship standards) bathroom with two sinks and tub and separate shower. Also has a much larger balcony. We have a SS on the Noordam in July. The only problem is once you have a SS it will be real hard to go back to a standard Verandah cabin.

That’s what I am afraid of!!