Trusting there maybe some drinks promotions before we depart. 🍸🍷

Β 

4 hours ago, Lillibee said:

Apologies, found my roll call.Β 

Radiance of the seas bottom end cruise Feb 2020

Β 

Are you sure you dont mean Top End as this is all I can see for FEB 2020

Β 

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com.au/cruises/16NightAustraliaTopEndCruise-RD16K041?currencyCode=AUD&sCruiseType=CO&sDateMin=2020-02-01&sDateMax=2020-02-29&sailDate=02%2F09%2F2020

4 minutes ago, VK3DQ said:

Β 

Β 

Definitely doing both to make a circumnavigation, we tried to book it but couldn't get an accessible cabin, so booked it 2021 on Serenade. Bottom leg may actually fall in March not Feb.

16 days Australia Cruise -Β February 9th to 25th, 2020

Radiance of the Seas -Β 

Itinerary: Β Sydney, At Sea, Brisbane, At Sea, Yorkeys Knob, At Sea, Darwin, At Sea, Benoa, At Sea, Port Hedland, At Sea, Geraldton, Fremantle

Β 

18 days Australia Cruise -February 25th to March 14th, 2020

Radiance of the SeasΒ 

Itinerary: Β Fremantle, At Sea, Esperance, At Sea, Adelaide, At Sea, Melbourne, At Sea, Hobart, At Sea, Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound: Scenic Cruising, Dusky Sound, Dunedin, Akaroa, Wellington, At Sea, Sydney
Β 

7 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

im doing it the following year, be sure to let us know all about it.

I will!!Β 

Β 

We booked this July 2019 interesting to see how we like cruising for this length of time

4 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

Β 

Β 

Definitely doing both to make a circumnavigation, we tried to book it but couldn't get an accessible cabin, so booked it 2021 on Serenade. Bottom leg may actually fall in March not Feb.

It's dated as 24th Feb should be 25thΒ  2020 with RCCL on radiance.Β 

Β 

We booked July 2019 and couldn't get a balcony cabin, so must be a popular one

4 hours ago, Kiwi Kruzer said:

16 days Australia Cruise -Β February 9th to 25th, 2020

Radiance of the Seas -Β 

Itinerary: Β Sydney, At Sea, Brisbane, At Sea, Yorkeys Knob, At Sea, Darwin, At Sea, Benoa, At Sea, Port Hedland, At Sea, Geraldton, Fremantle

Β 

18 days Australia Cruise -February 25th to March 14th, 2020

Radiance of the SeasΒ 

Itinerary: Β Fremantle, At Sea, Esperance, At Sea, Adelaide, At Sea, Melbourne, At Sea, Hobart, At Sea, Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound: Scenic Cruising, Dusky Sound, Dunedin, Akaroa, Wellington, At Sea, Sydney
Β 

Thankyou!Β 

Β 

It's the second cruise departing freemantleΒ 

Lol!!Β 

Β 

Really excited!Β 

Β 

Any useful info keep in touch, price of drinks is my worry. I haven't been on RCCL for a while, but my friend was on a cruise recently one DRINKΒ  cost her 16.50 USD

I've recently been on a similar itinerary as you on the Celebrity Solstice.Β  I'm happy to recommend some private tours at places if you haven't booked ship's tours.Β  We did two nights on Rottnest Island first with the Quokkas which was lovely.Β  In January we did another cruise that was also NZ.

As to the drinks, have you looked at the cost of packages?Β  Depending on how much you drink they might be worth it.

On 4/26/2019 at 5:42 PM, Lillibee said:

It's dated as 24th Feb should be 25thΒ  2020 with RCCL on radiance.Β 

Β 

We booked July 2019 and couldn't get a balcony cabin, so must be a popular one

Love Radiance, beautiful ship and not too big, you will love her.

On 4/26/2019 at 8:07 AM, Lillibee said:

Apologies, found my roll call.Β 

Radiance of the seas bottom end cruise Feb 2020

As you are from Belfast - regardless of direction it IS a β€œbottom end” cruise πŸ˜‚

Radiance is beautiful - as is Australia - enjoy your cruise 🍻πŸ₯‚

2 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

As far as drink package promotions go, they come around every now and then, best to keep an eye out on the RCI forums and here but to also check occasionally yourself.

Yeah trying to keep an eye on my RCCL cruises for drink packages.

On 4/26/2019 at 3:45 PM, Lillibee said:

Thankyou!Β 

Β 

It's the second cruise departing freemantleΒ 

Β 

Just one "e" - Fremantle. Don't expect a glamorous dock at Freo, as we call it. They have done a bit of cosmetic work but it's not like some of the wonderful ports in other cities and countries.

2 minutes ago, Beejay4016 said:

Β 

Just one "e" - Fremantle. Don't expect a glamorous dock at Freo, as we call it. They have done a bit of cosmetic work but it's not like some of the wonderful ports in other cities and countries.

By the same token, way worse ports than Freo

Β 

Edited by GUT2407
  • Like 1

My suggestion would be to get on a ferry up to Perth - a lovely ride along the Swan River, and you end up right in the middle of the city. The middle of Fremantle has been undergoing major works for the last couple of years and is a total mess. Yes, the Maritime Museum, along the dock from where the cruise ships tie up, is worth a visit, but that's just about it. I think that they have recently even closed The Round House because of safety issues. And then there are the drunks ...

Β 

Having said that, for great Italian food you can't beat some of the little restaurants and cafes along 'The Strip', and there are some really interesting shops along High Street, particularly a couple selling wonderful Aboriginal art.