Non-dairy coffee creamer?

Does anyone know what the non-dairy options are for coffee cream at Cafe Promenade or Starbucks on both Mariner and Navigator?  I think there might be something like an almond milk, which is not the same as almond creamer. Can anyone shed any light on this? I love to enjoy a cup of coffee on vacation. I'll bring my own if I have to 😞

1 hour ago, yzfmik said:

Does anyone know what the non-dairy options are for coffee cream at Cafe Promenade or Starbucks on both Mariner and Navigator?  I think there might be something like an almond milk, which is not the same as almond creamer. Can anyone shed any light on this? I love to enjoy a cup of coffee on vacation. I'll bring my own if I have to 😞

I'd bring your own if you are particular.  You cannot depend on any specific variety being available.

• Like 1

Last cruise on Grandeur (last month), there was a sign by the beverage area in the WJ stating that Almond Milk, Soy Milk, and Lactose Free Milk were available.

So it should at least be on the ship.

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, bic1113 said:

So I can carry on my coffee creamer? I don’t have to pack it with my luggage? Thanks in advance 

Should not be a problem, make sure the containers are factory sealed.

On 5/2/2019 at 6:56 PM, yzfmik said:

•  

Bring your own.

Thats what I do.

Edited by Kingofcool1947

4 minutes ago, Kingofcool1947 said:

Bring your own.

Thats what I do.

That's what we ended up doing.  A big bottle of Silk Almond Milk Creamer on our carry on bag, no problem.