Theme nights

AmandaLMcL

Hiya,

Just have a look here:

47 minutes ago, Legal Stylist said:

Hiya,

Just have a look here:

https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/life-on-board/dress_code_all

It will allow you to select your ship, download the file and just find your cruise. It'll tell you all the theme nights, number of black ties, etc...

Enjoy your holiday 

Thank you 🙂

Black and white night will be a formal night, tropical night is sometimes well subscribed to depending where the cruise is, 60's, 70's, 80's nights are usually non events unless there is a large group who have gone with all the gear. 

Just looked up mine - says 60+70's tropical and christmas jumper - i thought i was getting 4 formal nights? does this mean i only get 1? 😞 gutted no Black and white night as a family coming form the toon 😞

13 minutes ago, waughy said:

Just looked up mine - says 60+70's tropical and christmas jumper - i thought i was getting 4 formal nights? does this mean i only get 1? 😞 gutted no Black and white night as a family coming form the toon 😞

How many nights are you on there are always formal nights. Two per week as a rule.

1 minute ago, waughy said:

so 4 formal nights (2 week cruise) and then 3 theme? is  this correct?

I guess you are on Azura at Christmas if so yes you will have 4 formal nights of which Christmas night will be one and New Year’s Eve.

Have  a great cruise.

4 minutes ago, daiB said:

I guess you are on Azura at Christmas if so yes you will have 4 formal nights of which Christmas night will be one and New Year’s Eve.

Have  a great cruise.

Yes we are, however given the  excellent eating and drinking places we now have in the bay Christmas time in the local area should be fab.

15 minutes ago, waughy said:

Yes we are, however given the  excellent eating and drinking places we now have in the bay Christmas time in the local area should be fab.

Aye canny like.

Yep! Definitely 4 Formal Nights, one of which is a black and white night. The Theme Nights are pretty much non events. I have never actually seen anyone dressing up for the 60's 70's Night and the Tropical Night is pretty much the same. 

On 5/6/2019 at 9:15 PM, waughy said:

I think they have changed it to red and white.😀

• Haha 1