Self serve beverage in buffet question

SteelCruisin

This may be a weird question, but are the self serve beverage station...soda, wine and beer, part of the easy beverage package , or do you have to go to a bar for any beverage?

We would love it if we could just scan our card and grab a beverage during lunch, but if not, we will manage.

In the buffet when you sit down there is a button on the table that you press and a waiter will come along and ask you what drink would you like he will then scan your card and bring you the drinks

2 hours ago, SteelCruisin said:

This may be a weird question, but are the self serve beverage station...soda, wine and beer, part of the easy beverage package , or do you have to go to a bar for any beverage?

We would love it if we could just scan our card and grab a beverage during lunch, but if not, we will manage.

Yes, you can use your package at the Self service stations in the buffet on Seaside.   

On 5/9/2019 at 12:21 PM, Epos Man said:

In the buffet when you sit down there is a button on the table that you press and a waiter will come along and ask you what drink would you like he will then scan your card and bring you the drinks

We didn't see this on our cruise in April.  Not sure if they removed the buttons or we just missed them.

Just got off today and I do not recall seeing a 'call button' for wait staff in the buffet, but there were plenty of waiters floating around to wave down. On deck 8, in the very front of the buffet area there's a walk up beer and wine bar, bottled water. At the very rear of the buffet there is a row of high top tables and some self serve beverage taps. The choices were Heineken, a red and a white wine of unknown brand, and some Coke products, Coke Zero, Fanta, etc for soft drinks. We had the Plus package so all that was covered, I don't know what is covered if you have the Easy package.   The machine tells you how much your selection costs and advises you that there will be no charge if it's covered under your package. 

Other stations have coffee, hot or cold tea, and flavored waters on tap. Some times there are urns with hot and cold milk. These are open all the time and there's no charge.   

On 5/11/2019 at 7:39 PM, theEvilQueen2 said:

Just got off today and I do not recall seeing a 'call button' for wait staff in the buffet, but there were plenty of waiters floating around to wave down.

I doubt that they were stolen!  The call buttons were installed on at least half the tables in March.

I was on the Seaside this past week and didn’t see any button on the tables to get drinks at either buffet.  I just had to wave down one of the many servers.  I was looking for these and didn’t see any on any of the tables.  

2 hours ago, JustCruzin said:

I was on the Seaside this past week and didn’t see any button on the tables to get drinks at either buffet.  I just had to wave down one of the many servers.  I was looking for these and didn’t see any on any of the tables.  

Thanks for the back up. No 'buttons'. I made my way up to the front bar enough times that I'd remember if there was a button.