ms Maasdam in Juneau May 19, 2019

Scrapnana

That's the entire fleet of Juneau-based Wings Airways in front of the camera, five (5) DeHavilland-Canada DHC-3T Turbo Otters. The five aircraft were built at Downsview/Toronto, Ontario; N753AK in 1953, N336AK in 1958, N337AK in 1961, N338AK and N339AK both in 1965. All five aircraft have been overhauled and converted to turbine power 

Image result for N337AK

13 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

That's the entire fleet of Juneau-based Wings Airways in front of the camera, five (5) DeHavilland-Canada DHC-3T Turbo Otters. The five aircraft were built at Downsview/Toronto, Ontario; N753AK in 1953, N336AK in 1958, N337AK in 1961, N338AK and N339AK both in 1965. All five aircraft have been overhauled and converted to turbine power 

Image result for N337AK

That's the plane in which I flew for the Taku Lodge and 5 Glaciers Excursion.  I was seated at the next to the last window on the starboard side.  Great excursion; great narration by the pilot; delicious lunch with a side show of a bear's appearance to lick the grill on which the salmon was cooked; a pilot was that was very helpful to this senior citizen in boarding and exiting the plane at Juneau and at Taku Lodge.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rkacruiser said:

These are simply great web cam views!  Thanks to the web cam operator!  I see others like me who walk down those stairs:  one step at a time!  

I agree. Useful since this will be me in three weeks. 🙂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

Maasdam's SECO Jeff already on the tender dock ashore using the call sign "Shoreside," requesting an extra UHF radio

What is the rank of the Deck Officer that supervises the tender platform operations?