Explorer - March 12, 2021

I know this is really far out but I’ve seen an ABC itinerary for Explorer leaving March 12, 2021 on a few different sites but it’s no where on Royal Caribbean’s site. Any ideas why? There are cruises before and after that date, it’s like that period is blocked out for EOTS.

Possible charter pending? 🤔

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2019 at 9:27 PM, mishelly76 said:

I know this is really far out but I’ve seen an ABC itinerary for Explorer leaving March 12, 2021 on a few different sites but it’s no where on Royal Caribbean’s site. Any ideas why? There are cruises before and after that date, it’s like that period is blocked out for EOTS.

Possible charter pending? 🤔

It's odd the Explorer schedule in Feb/March 2021. They have a 9 day on Feb. 12, then nothing else listed until March 21(5 day). That's an entire month without any sailings. They just added the Feb. 12 sailing though. If the pattern is correct, these cruises may be added soon:

Feb. 21(5 day Bahamas)

Feb. 26(9 day ABC)

March 7(5 day Bahamas)

March 12(9 day ABC)

• 7 months later...

We booked onto this cruise while on a cruise in November.  And just checking again (as I always do), all of the balcony cabins are sold out, and there are not many ocean view available.  It seems very strange to me.  I plan to call RCCL to see what is going on... but decided to see if I could find out anything through some searching around.

9 minutes ago, DLKC said:

We booked onto this cruise while on a cruise in November.  And just checking again (as I always do), all of the balcony cabins are sold out, and there are not many ocean view available.  It seems very strange to me.  I plan to call RCCL to see what is going on... but decided to see if I could find out anything through some searching around.

The Star Trek cruise is on Explorer from March 7-14, 2021.

Did you book for the Feb 12 cruise? We did a few weeks back and had very few balcony choices. Wondered what was going on as well!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

1 hour ago, seavino said:

Did you book for the Feb 12 cruise? We did a few weeks back and had very few balcony choices. Wondered what was going on as well!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, we are booked in a balcony for this cruise... booked in November.  It's quite curious. I also found the CC RCCL Meet & Mingle board and raised the question there... many people are booked.  I really like the itinerary and maybe the popularity of it is all that is going on.  I called RCCL Crown & Anchor today but their answering machine stated that since they just announced their revised cancellation policy (re coronavirus), the wait would be longer than usual.  And it asked that if the cruise in question is more than two weeks out, to call back later.  So I'll call back another time.