Drinks Package Sale

the_raisons

Yes, the beverage packages are discounted 20% from time to time. There are also sales on dining packages and excursions. Sometimes, they notify me by email, but I also check my cruise planner a few times a week.

2 hours ago, Marelaine said:

Yes, the beverage packages are discounted 20% from time to time. There are also sales on dining packages and excursions. Sometimes, they notify me by email, but I also check my cruise planner a few times a week.

The last time I saw any sale for my cruise for drinks was back over Thanksgiving, I upgraded to Premium then but have not see dinner yet have a sale.  I did buy a dinner pkg for 6 nights with a 34 overall but thinking of cxling it and hoping for a sale but I find that a fair amount tho. . I sale on Nov 18 Reflection.  Hoping for another sale on excursions since there is one I want to sign up for.

There was a sale on excursions a few months ago, on select sailing.  10-20% off although the price of some excursions had gone up from when we first booked.  Sale got the price close to what they had been early on.  That sale only included 1 of our 5 upcoming cruises.

15 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

Does the upgrade from Classic to Premium ever go on sale?  Honestly, it's only 10 bucks or so, so not that much to be saved.  

Yes. Savings vary but we saved $30pp for 10 day cruise. Not a lot but as they say every penny counts. 

27 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

Does the upgrade from Classic to Premium ever go on sale?  Honestly, it's only 10 bucks or so, so not that much to be saved.  

Only time I saw it on sale was over Thanksgiving last year for my cruise.  They had great deals that weekend.  I think it was $25 dollar deposits and one free perk.  Will be onboard this year during thanksgiving, YEH!!    I was able to upgrade the drinks at 30% off for the premium.  not much savings but does count.